Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
03-04-2013, 04:37 PM
I love my Defiant interior. I just wish there was a reason to make use of it. There needs to be a reason for me to walk to engineering, or sickbay Maybe the Warp Core equipment recently mentioned could be implemented this way, rather than a console slot system.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
# 12
03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
That's fine I agree with you. I however also need interiors for the very reason that a lot of the bridges in game already and in bridge packs that I have bought aren't immersive enough. Like for example using a bridge from the Prometheus Bridge pack for an Excelsior means having a ready room on the bridge sticking out the side of the bridge. It's ridiculous. If they made more interiors and bridges for the game for both factions I could care less if they are functional, but if they were then so much the better. Anywho yeah more interiors preferably functional and canon looking.
Career Officer
# 13
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Actually scratch that I do care if they are fuctional. I want more interiors in the game that look like the interiors from shows and are interiors for all the ships we have in game for both factions...functional interiors...period you understand Cryptic Devs? More ship interiors for player ships FUNCTIONAL interiors for canon ships or otherwise with canon looking interiors and that kind of stuff. You get the idea. And hurry up about it. It's been three years since this game was launched you should have had lots of interiors functional or otherwise in this game for most of the ships anyway. That includes C-Store ships too like the Excelsior all of them. K? Come on devs give us our player ship interiors! I want an Excelsior interior...ah heck I put it in the original post of the thread you'll see it. Jeez!
Captain
# 14
03-04-2013, 05:33 PM
You know, I'd really have appreciated it all this feedback had been consolidated into the original thread where centersolace and I first posted our proposal, as the concept also involves an overhaul of the underlying ship interior system alongside C-store additions.

I may sound real grouchy, but it's a general rule of thumb that duplicate threads be avoided (via forums search tool) in favor of contributing to existing threads.

Besides, it's easier for devs like taco to respond to an ongoing convo in one thread rather than reposting his answer across multiple ones (whenever someone forgets to search for existing threads). Months ago he answered key questions about how Champions Online had customisable hideouts, and what concessions/changes would be required to turn that system into ship interiors.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Career Officer
# 15
03-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
You know, I'd really have appreciated it all this feedback had been consolidated into the original thread where centersolace and I first posted our proposal, as the concept also involves an overhaul of the underlying ship interior system alongside C-store additions.

I may sound real grouchy, but it's a general rule of thumb that duplicate threads be avoided (via forums search tool) in favor of contributing to existing threads.

Besides, it's easier for devs like taco to respond to an ongoing convo in one thread rather than reposting his answer across multiple ones (whenever someone forgets to search for existing threads). Months ago he answered key questions about how Champions Online had customisable hideouts, and what concessions/changes would be required to turn that system into ship interiors.
Noted for reference. Note this for future reference though: I don't post in the forums much if at all so I'm almost never going to pay attention to those things anyway. That doesn't mean I don't care about them. Maybe I'll forget. I care more about the subject matter. And yes do you sound grouchy.
Career Officer
# 16
03-04-2013, 08:47 PM
I will keep an eye on what devs are doing and saying in the forums about ship interiors though no matter where it is.