Rihannsu
# 11
03-04-2013, 09:53 PM
The map is Argelius II. I built my space station set in the black space. I looked at it some more and the weird part is that the Boffs do several different things and it's not particularly predictable what.
a: (sometimes)try to walk through, but freeze in the doorway.
b: (usually)bump into the door jamb and attempt to walk through it instead of through the door.
c: (rarely) follow the player through the door.

It's sometimes possible to manually order the Boffs to walk through, but if a: happens that won't work either. Also I tested it and it worked exactly the same in the door in the middle of a flat slab as it did on the ramps.

Set peices:
floor/ceiling: Building Block Platform 500x500 01
Doorway: Wall - Door 04
ramp: Building Block Ramp 40x40x80 01

picture: will be here whenever DA quits acting screwy...

EDIT: http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/art...F20315570&qo=0
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 03-05-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 12
03-05-2013, 11:31 AM
The problem is with the Argelius II interior map. It's not getting pathing data applied to it after publishing, hence your pathing problems.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
03-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
The problem is with the Argelius II interior map. It's not getting pathing data applied to it after publishing, hence your pathing problems.
Well that's very unfortunate. I too have a custom map built in the Argelius II black space and I don't know if I'll be able transplant it as Argelius has a number of desirable properties which don't tend to exist in other maps. I'm still a ways off from publishing, but this may severely delay the missions launch if I have to rebuild this map.

I realize you're just a QA guy, but I would request that you pass along our desire for a fix to the powers that be.

@greendragoon