Rihannsu
# 1 KDF Star Base Tier 5?
03-05-2013, 05:49 AM
I know where are a number of Fed fleets with various levels of Tier 5 Star Base. But how are the different KDF fleets doing? I know of a few KDF fleets at different levels of tier 4 and lots of other fleets that are still very low.

So where is your fleet at and are there any KDF fleets that have been able to keep up with some of the larger Fed fleets?
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-05-2013, 06:30 AM
The highest fleets I know for KDF bases are House of Beautiful Orions and Ferasan Shadow Force.
Think the Orions just need T4 in one more thing and everything for them will be T4.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 3
03-05-2013, 08:24 AM
I believe House of Jupiter is also at Tier 4 with only missing Sci 4.

Last edited by balordezul; 03-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Raider Armada has all of the T4 facilities unlocked.

In regard to hating Star Trek 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kain9prime View Post
IDIC fail.
Career Officer
# 5
03-05-2013, 08:40 AM
We're sitting at T3 Starbase with T4 being currently only in Military (that reminds me, I need to update the recruitment thread)...

I expect it will take about a month to unlock T4 for both Sci and Eng (running 2:1 Sci:Eng now, and Eng is about 1/2 way through already). Likely hit full T3 Embassy by then as well. The 12k FM for each T4 construction project is a bit daunting though.

That said, why is the Starbase Tier used for judging a fleet's progress? I would think the individual Tiers would be more important to potential applicants (particularly T4 Military ships, and T4 Science Elite Shields)
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 03-05-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Commander
# 6
03-05-2013, 08:51 AM
We at House of Jupiter are indeed at Tier 4 and have Mil and Eng T4 and are working towards Mil T5 (because we'd rather get the Fleet ships and the Elite Fleet Disruptors first). Not long ago, I saw the stats on the Elite Fleet Disruptors and how awful they were compared to convential weapons, so after we have completed Mil T5, we'll work on Sci T4 and then Sci T5 to get the Hanger Pets for our Carriers .

A long way to go for us because we're moving at far slower pace because of the amount of resources it takes to get T5 stuff done - but we're moving
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
We at House of Jupiter are indeed at Tier 4 and have Mil and Eng T4 and are working towards Mil T5 (because we'd rather get the Fleet ships and the Elite Fleet Disruptors first). Not long ago, I saw the stats on the Elite Fleet Disruptors and how awful they were compared to convential weapons, so after we have completed Mil T5, we'll work on Sci T4 and then Sci T5 to get the Hanger Pets for our Carriers .

A long way to go for us because we're moving at far slower pace because of the amount of resources it takes to get T5 stuff done - but we're moving
Aren't fleet weapons engineering though?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Raider armada has had everything t4 for a while.
We are evenly (I hate this idea) leveling all our streams to t5.
The very last thing we will do is level our starbase to t5. 3.6 million dil? Lol
Career Officer
# 9
03-05-2013, 09:08 AM
There are currently 2 Fed fleets with a T5 starbase (Task Force Spectre, Jupiter Force), with 2 more in <2 weeks (Access Denied, Federation Deepspace Operations). Several more are on the way over the next weeks and months.

On KDF there are currently none at Tier 5 starbase to my knowledge.

Klingon Intelligence is going to be Tier 4 in each facility sometime this month (already have starbase, shipyard, comm array).
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 03-05-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Commander
# 10
03-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Aren't fleet weapons engineering though?
Yep, but a KDF fleet already achieved Eng T5 and they put the weapons into open chat one day and one of our fleet mates caught it.

We were going for Mil T5 then Eng T5 but since the Fleet weapons are awful, we'll probably go for Mil T5 and then Sci T5 instead
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)