Captain
# 5531
03-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: On my way!

Security, report to Sickbay! We've had an intruder! All stations, Security Condition Yellow.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon chimes and a Small security team meets Sam in Sickbay.*

Where's Doctor Andrews?

Andrews: Here, Captain.

*Sam walks over to Andrews, who's in the Iso-lab examining the Alien.*

Sam: This was the intruder?

Andrews: Yes sir. It's biology is incredible! I can't get any readings! It has energy dampening skin, and has a metamorphic cell structure, but aside from that, it's humanoid.

Sam: Doctor, what have you been able to tell?

Andrews: This thing disguised itself as Ensign Doran. I've got security looking for him now, but...

The creature also appears to be neutral blooded. It can adapt it's body temperature at will, as well as being able to disguise it's genetic coding.

I had to use a hand phaser to penetrate it's skin.

Sam: Doctor, I need to know how to detect these things.

Andrews: I'll keep you posted. Admiral Allen's in the next chamber. Put a breathing unit on before you go in, though.

Sam: Doctor, were the nanites--?

Andrews: Our friend here swapped them for something similar to Borg nanoprobes. I'm having a new set replicated, but...

Sir, the nanoprobes froze the virus, but it's going to work against us.

Sam: How?

Andrews: If I don't get the new nanites in soon, the disease will enter the contagious stage, and thyere's every chance that the nanoprobes will counteract the nanites.

Sam: Then remove them!

Andrews: We're working on it.

Sam: Good. Keep me posted.

*Sam starts to walk out, before Andrews walks alongside.*

Andrews: Captain, Commander Santiago spoke to me an hour ago.

Sam: Doctor.

Andrews: I'm not trying to defend him, but the crew has noticed a change in your personality. You're more formal, more taxing, and--

Sam: Are you getting anywhere close to a point?

Andrews: When was the last time you took shore leave?

Sam: Doctor, I know I'm a little testy, but I assure you--

Andrews: How long?

Sam: *Sighs* I don't know. 5 years? Maybe more?

Andrews: Then it's been too long.

Sam: Doctor, this ship is about to embark on a dangerous mission with minimal support from--

Andrews: Captain, in matters medical, I outrank everyone. Now, I am prescribing at least 12 hours recreation and relaxation. It will take at least that long to reach the 2nd Fleet anyway.

Do I need to make that an order?

Sam: What am I supposed to do aboard this ship for 12 hours?

Andrews: Read a book. Finish that novel you've been writing. Run a holo-program - I recommend program B5:TLT, Subheading: Voices in the Dark. Just do something to relax yourself.

Sam: Fine, I surrender.

*Sam walks into a turbolift.*
*Inside James' mind *

*It is a battle to control his own body... The new substance... is expanding his conciousness and doing something to him... The visions are expansive and disturbing... But he is slowly realizing that... This is entirely in his control... To gain control of the disease and be condensed in this substance to survive..*

*Do so... The virus slows and retreats back wards some away from the epidemic stage... back to a small distance.. The substance is a drug.. of sorts... *

*James opens his eyes... Deep metallic blue*
Career Officer
# 5532
03-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Ooc: I'm going to give some backstory on Jacob. As I'm sure you noticed.

Jacob soon walks into a small room. It's empty now save dust .his mind goes back he and his mother where out in the mountains taking a hike. They had gotten halfway up the mountain when his mother had heard something and felt someone was there. ( his mom was a betazed so he inherited her abilities plus more since his augmentation. )

She had been a former Starfleet security officer and had always had a phaser on her. She motions him to stop as she pulls out the phaser. And fires it hitting a man. But it is the only shot she gets out. Two men come behind her and fire. And then grab Jacob. The next thing Jacob knows he wakes up in a empty room. Dark and cold.

Jacob blinks his eyes and is back in the empty facility. He walks through the whole facility. And then sits there.
Captain
# 5533
03-05-2013, 11:48 AM
*Doctor Mamora and company are trying to save the mother and the twins... *

Mamora: Damn... give me the hypo we finally stopped the substance from being emitted.. But the fetus is ready to go....

But this growth and dehydration we need to keep up with.. Keep the hypo's going..
Career Officer
# 5534
03-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Jacob gets up and is gone again. Now he is back on a back water world in a heavy forest. He walks around.looking again all around at what he once knew as home.
Captain
# 5535
03-05-2013, 03:53 PM
*Med bay*

*Miranda is soon giving birth to the babes, as they are strangely not young fetuses but crying babies fully matured..*

*The strange thing the babies are soon to stop crying and look around at their surroundings deep blue metallic eyes... focusing on the people of the room..*

Mamora: They should not be doing that... *preturbed* They should not be this advanced..

*nurse walks in as she whispers in his ears.*

Mamora: He is awake now?

Fetch him..

Nurse II: We need to keep her alive... Doctor.

Mamora: Yes take them to the infirmary.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5536
03-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Med bay*

*Miranda is soon giving birth to the babes, as they are strangely not young fetuses but crying babies fully matured..*

*The strange thing the babies are soon to stop crying and look around at their surroundings deep blue metallic eyes... focusing on the people of the room..*

Mamora: They should not be doing that... *preturbed* They should not be this advanced..

*nurse walks in as she whispers in his ears.*

Mamora: He is awake now?

Fetch him..

Nurse II: We need to keep her alive... Doctor.

Mamora: Yes take them to the infirmary.
*Andrews walks over and looks at Mamora.*

Andrews: I'll call Lieutenant T'mar. If these children are telepathic, she may be able to give us some insight.

*He looks at Miranda.*

What's her status?

*OOC: Will be back at 16:00 UTC (16 hours)*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 5537
03-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Jacob soon returns to the old station. And enters an officer and finds the terminal was never erased. He taps it on and behind scrolling through journal notes.
Captain
# 5538
03-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Andrews walks over and looks at Mamora.*

Andrews: I'll call Lieutenant T'mar. If these children are telepathic, she may be able to give us some insight.

*He looks at Miranda.*

What's her status?

*OOC: Will be back at 16:00 UTC (16 hours)*
Mamora: *looks at her checks her and the effects of the constant attempts to keep her from death from taking much energy and nutrients..*

*He lowers his head as it soon becomes evident that there is nothing they can do...*

She is dying... The birth, the attempt to save the father, and this substance are the causes... The birth was just too much... and too fast... I am afraid that she doesn't have long..
Captain
# 5539
03-05-2013, 05:02 PM
*The babies lay in their bio beds their eyes transfixed on T'mar... She can feel their power and their uniqueness...*

*As she tries to probe inward she is met by many voices of people she doesn't know and a few she does... All their ancestors... inside of them...

She does hear a man that is firm but kind... *

Mental voice of the boy: Please stay out of my mind.... I bring you no harm..

*The other one the girl.. much like her twin... but warmer and welcoming to some degree but modest..*

Mental voice of the Girl: My brother and I bring you no harm... He is not used to people just yet... T'mar.
Captain
# 5540
03-05-2013, 05:04 PM
*James walks in on T'mar and his children..*

James: T'mar... are they?