Empire Veteran
# 91
03-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
I think we are all getting our hopes up.

What we all want it to be is a full fledged romulan faction on the level of the FED faction. I just don't see that happening anytime soon. This can't be that yet.
FED?!?!? You think this is what "everyone" wants? More like what the Feds and You want.
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Captain
# 92
03-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
FED?!?!? You think this is what "everyone" wants? More like what the Feds and You want.
Calm thyself big lizard man! I he means same level of story missions/activities/whatnot that Fed has, not as Fed stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivenneanthony View Post
Get your facts straight about Star Trek. It was not a money making scheme. It was one person vision / idea.

CBS turned it into a making making scheme during the original movies.
-vivenneanthony 2014
Lieutenant
# 93
03-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Whatever they do...

Whatever it is...

There is one thing we can count on.

A metric ton of bugs.
Rihannsu
# 94
03-06-2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phubbykun View Post
Whatever they do...

Whatever it is...

There is one thing we can count on.

A metric ton of bugs.
Um, duh... it's a video game. They all have bugs.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 95
03-06-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbys1 View Post
I would really hope its a Romulan Faction. That be pretty epic.
"Our shadow will dim the stars" just makes me want to yell "Down in front!" at the fat guy blocking the screen at the theatre.

re: Romulans, maybe it's just me...but wouldn't actually getting the Klingon faction up to snuff first make more sense than diluting the "enemy faction" pool even further?

Last edited by hiplyrustic; 03-06-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Rihannsu
# 96
03-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiplyrustic View Post
"Our shadow will dim the stars" just makes me want to yell "Down in front!" at the fat guy blocking the screen at the theatre.

re: Romulans, maybe it's just me...but wouldn't actually getting the Klingon faction up to snuff first make more sense than diluting the "enemy faction" pool even further?
The KDF is close enough... all they really need now is a few minor tweaks for people to be able to start at level 1.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 97
03-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
The KDF is close enough... all they really need now is a few minor tweaks for people to be able to start at level 1.
I think if you ran a poll of people who only play KDF you would get a far different opinion than the one you seem to have. Based on my own KDF play it's nothing remotely close to as fleshed out as fedspace is.
Commander
# 98
03-06-2013, 02:58 PM
As a KDF only player, there are only tweaks and bug fixes for the most part needed, starting at level 1, and of course more affective ships across the board compared to fed ships. There isn't that much more it "NEEDS". I say bring on the Romulan faction and get it going already! It's been long enough for those of us who have tired of both fed and kdf gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 99
03-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
As a KDF only player, there are only tweaks and bug fixes for the most part needed, starting at level 1, and of course more affective ships across the board compared to fed ships. There isn't that much more it "NEEDS". I say bring on the Romulan faction and get it going already! It's been long enough for those of us who have tired of both fed and kdf gameplay.
So you will be fine with Romulans being the same glorified space-going MonsterPlay gamestyle that KDF is? Really? Low bar, really low bar.

Last edited by hiplyrustic; 03-07-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Captain
They're going to need a decent amount of Tribble testing time for the May update. Logic suggests that they will be planning for that and the countdown is leading up to it. What the heck else could the countdown be for?