Captain
# 1 Can't Charge Zen?! (Resolved!)
03-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Your account must pass the following criteria:

* At least one of your characters must be level 10 or higher.

If you feel that this message is an error, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Team through the Support System.

None of my characters are below level 35.

what the hell?
Lieutenant
# 2 Can't Charge Zen?!
03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Okay I've gotten PLENTY of zen over the past year (infact just got some on the weekend) and was looking to buy some more, and I got this message:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what the message says:

Your account must pass the following criteria:

* At least one of your characters must be level 10 or higher.

If you feel that this message is an error, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Team through the Support System.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I tried to go through the contact customer support, but when I select Star Trek Online, I can't select a server or character.

Is this just a problem with me, or is it something screwed with the PWE site?
Captain
# 3
03-05-2013, 07:19 PM
The billing and web teams are working on this issue -- it's definitely an error. We hope to have a resolution ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ensign
# 4
03-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Glad to know its just just me hope it gets fixed soon theres some t hings in the z store calling my name.
Ensign
# 5
03-05-2013, 07:48 PM
This is so frustrating. Got my tax returns and went to FINALLY get the zen I need and... this. WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY?!
Captain
# 6
03-05-2013, 08:16 PM
This issue had now been resolved. You may need to log out and back in. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread