Rihannsu
# 11
03-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Prisoners count as civilians so you can dump them on the Paradans, Cardassians, etc. in the DOFF missions that eat five civvie doffs and spit out some dil, a respectable amount of Recruitment CXP, and the normal amount of experience. Of course you have to complete at least one of the Consular/Embassy DOFF chains in Cardassian Space before those missions start appearing (and they only appear in Cardie space).
Correction, those assignments give the smallest possible amount of dilithium that any random assignment can give, and a pathetically low amount of CXP per hour.

I wouldn't run them even if they didn't eat doffs, the assignment slot is better used for something else.
Empire Veteran
# 12
03-06-2013, 04:16 AM
sell them on exchange or donate them to KDF players. Your contribution will never be forgotten.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Career Officer
# 13
03-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
Correction, those assignments give the smallest possible amount of dilithium that any random assignment can give, and a pathetically low amount of CXP per hour.

I wouldn't run them even if they didn't eat doffs, the assignment slot is better used for something else.
They give recruitment CXP. Typically recruitment comes in 50-60 cxp increments for mutli-day long assignments. Getting 400+ for a, by comparison, short assignment makes it great for anybody wanting to level their Recruitment CXP category.
Rihannsu
# 14
03-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
They give recruitment CXP. Typically recruitment comes in 50-60 cxp increments for mutli-day long assignments. Getting 400+ for a, by comparison, short assignment makes it great for anybody wanting to level their Recruitment CXP category.
Recruitment XP comes from officer exchanges (4h), colony supports (4h) and asylums (20h). These are some of the most profitable assignments in the game. Nobody needs to run scrap assignments to level Recruitment.
Empire Veteran
# 15
03-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post

I used to think the same thing but with KDF side its a given 300-500 dilithium on a success but once you learn how to get crits with their traits and such and don't use the security officer one. With the 4 prisoner for 500 dilithium if it crits thats 1500 dilithium. When used in combination with the colonist one, and 4 hr contraband turn ins its easy to go over cap for each KDF toon a day. I use 12 of my KDF toons for it and net some pretty good dilithium returns.
Rihannsu
# 16
03-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I used to think the same thing but with KDF side its a given 300-500 dilithium on a success but once you learn how to get crits with their traits and such and don't use the security officer one. With the 4 prisoner for 500 dilithium if it crits thats 1500 dilithium. When used in combination with the colonist one, and 4 hr contraband turn ins its easy to go over cap for each KDF toon a day. I use 12 of my KDF toons for it and net some pretty good dilithium returns.
Yes, KDF prisoners are very useful. Even the security guy gives 100 dil per prisoner on KDF side, and Forced Labor assignments give more. But this thread is about fed prisoners.