Career Officer
# 51
02-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starboardnacelle View Post
I have two more to add to your list:

United Sector Taskforce
The Storytellers

I'm a member of UST. Good group of people. We're at the brink of a tier 4 Starbase and have a tier 2 Embassy.
any background on the two fleets? It would be good to have some idea of what the fleets encompass in their interactions, to help players decide whether they want to join or not
And an in-game contact, or two would be good information to have.
Lieutenant
# 52
02-27-2013, 09:34 PM
I have been tossing this around in my mind.

I am given missions, go there, and find out it is for a fleet (Launch Fleet Action Queue). It sure would be nice if these missions would tell me in the description before going there /rolls eyes.

I only started about a week ago. It seems leveling in this game is maybe too easy as I am commander 28.

I would have preferred to start from the ground up, not being thrown into a ready-made fleet with all the amenities already there, but my guildmates from other game(s) all seem stuck on their one game.

I do play other games so I am back and forth.
Career Officer
# 53
03-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpalg View Post

I am given missions, go there, and find out it is for a fleet (Launch Fleet Action Queue). It sure would be nice if these missions would tell me in the description before going there /rolls eyes.

I only started about a week ago. It seems leveling in this game is maybe too easy as I am commander 28.

I would have preferred to start from the ground up, not being thrown into a ready-made fleet with all the amenities already there, but my guildmates from other game(s) all seem stuck on their one game.

I think, maybe, you are in the wrong thread. This thread is about role-playing fleets, not missions.
For changes to the game you need to go into one of the discussion threads.
Lieutenant
# 54
03-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpalg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
I think, maybe, you are in the wrong thread. This thread is about role-playing fleets, not missions.
For changes to the game you need to go into one of the discussion threads.
Ensign
# 55
03-06-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm new to the game but the world and community on it is too good to not RP

Pontus Williams is my characters name, I am currently in a reddit fleet but would love to hear from you guys.
Ensign
# 56
03-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svensonstevenson View Post

Pontus Williams is my characters name, I am currently in a reddit fleet but would love to hear from you guys.
Oh and I'm a Bajoran Science officer aboard the USS Svenson.
Career Officer
# 57
03-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svensonstevenson View Post

well welcome then
And yes you are correct. STO is ideal for role-playing - especially if you have a very good background story that you are able to employ in your everyday interactions.
If you manage to get a freighter, its an excellent tool for developing even basic temporary role-playing interactions; depending on who you meet.

Look up the fleets in my first page and gert to know each one before you decide which one you'll have the most fun role-playing with.....
If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message on the forum
Ensign
# 58
03-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Im currently looking to get into RP Fleet im newish to the game and picking things up as i go on. im active when not at work would be gret to hear from some fleets

@docrobin

Many thanks
Commander
# 59
04-06-2013, 12:45 AM
If anyone is making a Romulan faction only RP Fleet (allied to either FED or KDF, but limited to Romulan ships), kindly drop me a PM here on the forums.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester

Last edited by malakhglitch; 04-07-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Career Officer
# 60
04-12-2013, 11:52 PM
***bump***