Commander
# 21
03-07-2013, 07:07 AM
ST.25.20130128a.44

General:
Updated the Romulan Reputation system Plasma Flamethrower reward.
Increased the rate at which the Plasma Flamethrower's primary fire drains Plasma Fuel.
Removed the max periods for maintaining from the Plasma Flamethrower's attacks.
Now, the attacks will only shut off if you run out of fuel or intentionally stop holding down the attack.
Adjusted the plasma flamethrower's fuel recharge rates.
Plasma fuel will no longer recharge for 2 seconds after the player fires.
This timer starts after the player finishes attacking.
Add Plasma Flamethrower ammo indicator to the UI.
Using the Flamethrower's melee attack will no longer display the weapon twice if it is currently holstered on your back.
Updated the description of the Plasma Flamethrower to reflect the updated functionality.
Updated the charge up time listed in the tooltip of the Wing Cannon Overload console.
This is a text change only.

could be this.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
03-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfaustx View Post
ST.25.20130128a.44

General:
Updated the Romulan Reputation system Plasma Flamethrower reward.
Increased the rate at which the Plasma Flamethrower's primary fire drains Plasma Fuel.
Removed the max periods for maintaining from the Plasma Flamethrower's attacks.
Now, the attacks will only shut off if you run out of fuel or intentionally stop holding down the attack.
Adjusted the plasma flamethrower's fuel recharge rates.
Plasma fuel will no longer recharge for 2 seconds after the player fires.
This timer starts after the player finishes attacking.
Add Plasma Flamethrower ammo indicator to the UI.
Using the Flamethrower's melee attack will no longer display the weapon twice if it is currently holstered on your back.
Updated the description of the Plasma Flamethrower to reflect the updated functionality.
Updated the charge up time listed in the tooltip of the Wing Cannon Overload console.
This is a text change only.

could be this.
yes it SHOULD be but acording to 1st page its not as it says NO PATCH only maintance
Career Officer
# 23
03-07-2013, 07:29 AM
I'd guess that there is noone left to do patching, they all have got to make new screenshots/teasers for this. Maybe even the QA is testing it, so it doesn't become the next "bugged on release - Featured Episode".
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Can you please give an estimate as to when the game will be fixed so that everything is exactly the way I think it should be, no matter how insignificant or unbalanced those things I desire may be? Thanks.
Ensign
# 25
03-07-2013, 07:38 AM
I just want the bug that stops you controlling your ship after re-spawning to be fixed. not much.

Last edited by lex1con; 03-07-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Career Officer
# 26
03-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex1con View Post
I just want the bug that stops you controlling your ship after respawning to be fixed. not much.
Clear your target (click into empty space or press escape), then you can control your ship again.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
03-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Watch out stealth nerf incoming
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Ensign
# 28
03-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Already tried that and it doesn't work for me.
Survivor of Remus
# 29
03-07-2013, 07:50 AM
I'd really like to see the Romulan +/- Threat consoles fixed at some point so the Threat modifier actually does something. Why are we spending dilithium and all the other stuff on embassy if it unlocks only buggy worthless consoles?

Please fix this? (It really shouldn't have been added into the game until it was actually useful IMHO.)

-Thar
Lieutenant
# 30
03-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
Watch out stealth nerf incoming
NO!!! Don't jink it!!!!!!
meh... too late
Closed Thread