Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5561
03-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*USS Val*

Captain Colin: Are you sure that the 3rd fleet entered the area?

Devin: Yes sir.. If I heard right Halsey took over for Admiral Hood...

Colin: I think we should tell him that the Republic is not responsible for this holocaust... The problem is these vessels are different from synthesizer ships... but they are much more advanced than the average one...

If the stories are true the man is probably out for Preston's head...

Devin I am processing the comm sir.
A holo of Jacob appears as he is working on his suit.

Jacob: ah hello captain. I'm assuming you think I'm on a war path. I assure you I am not. I am working with Preston to find the answer to this attack.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5562
03-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Sarah stands on the bridge as they near romulan space. Nerves are high on the bridge. This is the ships only second time in what would be considered enemy territory but she has the most defenses and offensive power of any ship built by the federation. Not to mention some of the best ships to compose her fleet. She takes some time just looking around the large bridge. It was made for fleet actions. She had read the file on the ship design. And had found a total of four had been built and all had been destroyed in enemy attacks after dealing heavey losses to enemy forces before they where destroyed. She admires the build of such a vessel. Built for any situation. It could dock almost any ship and repair almost every compent.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,061
# 5563
03-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
A holo of Jacob appears as he is working on his suit.

Jacob: ah hello captain. I'm assuming you think I'm on a war path. I assure you I am not. I am working with Preston to find the answer to this attack.
Colin: We all caught that ultimatum you gave him... and that the one who has been feeding us intel recently died...

Anyway... sir..

We can tell you right now that the Republic was not behind this holocaust... We suspect the synthesizers but these are different... from the ones we know...

Much more advanced by centuries by the looks of it...

We also heard reports from the Republic that there have been infiltrators working with some unknown organization
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5564
03-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Colin: We all caught that ultimatum you gave him... and that the one who has been feeding us intel recently died...

Anyway... sir..

We can tell you right now that the Republic was not behind this holocaust... We suspect the synthesizers but these are different... from the ones we know...

Much more advanced by centuries by the looks of it...

We also heard reports from the Republic that there have been infiltrators working with some unknown organization
Jacob: yes I do still have contacts everywhere captain. My friends have informed me of some of tals recent trips. And I know the republic. Didn't do it I want to know who did.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,463
# 5565
03-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: yes I do still have contacts everywhere captain. My friends have informed me of some of tals recent trips. And I know the republic. Didn't do it I want to know who did.
*A hologram of another Starfleet Captain, with his uniform jacket open, appears next to Collin.*

Captain George Tucker: This is U.S.S. Dresden to U.S.S. Harvester. Admiral Halsey, we just detected a spike in neutrino emissions on Long Range sensors, above Mol'rihan - one of the Colonies hit during the holocaust. No ships are supposed to be in that sector.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5566
03-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*A hologram of another Starfleet Captain, with his uniform jacket open, appears next to Collin.*

Captain George Tucker: This is U.S.S. Dresden to U.S.S. Harvester. Admiral Halsey, we just detected a spike in neutrino emissions on Long Range sensors, above Mol'rihan - one of the Colonies hit during the holocaust. No ships are supposed to be in that sector.
Jacob: thank you captain. Helm change course for the following coordinates. Red alert.
Captain if you are in range meet us there. But do not engage or get to close.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,463
# 5567
03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: thank you captain. Helm change course for the following coordinates. Red alert.
Captain if you are in range meet us there. But do not engage or get to close.
Tucker: Copy that. Dresden out.

*Tucker vanishes.

5LY from the 3rd Fleet, the U.S.S. Dresden (a retrofitted Sovereign-Class Starship) jumps to Warp 12, heading for Mol'Rihan.*

OOC: Just some background on the Dresden.

--ACCESSING FILE--

Sovereign Class - Retrofit Project (Activated 2512)

All Assault Cruisers recalled to Utopia Planetia for retrofit. With the increasing Military strength of the Republic of United Star Systems, Klingon Empire, and Dominion Military Forces, Research Project 'Coventry' was activated.

All Regent-Class, Majestic-Class, Noble-Class and Sovereign-Class Federation Starships were split into 4 Groups for retrofit Projects: Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta.

Retrofit Alpha - Sovereign Class:
Weapons enhanced by Omega Frame and Phaser Pulse Banks. Phaser Beam Arrays replaced by Omega Beam Arrays. 2 additional Fore and Aft torpedo launchers. Neutronium-Ablative Armour Plating. Impulse manifolds and manoeuvring thrusters updated to improve speed and manoeuvrability.

Alpha is focused on the Tactical Anti-Ship role.

Retrofit Beta - Sovereign Class:
Phaser Point Defence Grid. Improved Ablative Armour. Omega Framework. Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Shields, plus AT Shields. Improved Quantum Resonance Deflector Dish and Sensor Array (Based on technology Pioneered by the Vesta Class, Aventine Refit), allowing pinpoint targeting and powerful Deflector Attacks. Also capable of Tachyon Inversion (based on technology pioneered by the Chimera-Class).

Beta is focused on the Reconnaissance and Science Support Role.

Retrofit Gamma - Sovereign Class:
Omega Framework. AT Shields. Omega Weaponry. Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Quincentenary Shields. Spinal Phaser Lance. Long-Range Forward Torpedo Launchers. Expanded Shuttlebays, capable of carrying the Montgomery-Class Ground Assault Craft, and Federation Falcon-Class Fighters. Targeting Systems capable of accuracy within 20 meters. Room and provisions for a full contingent of MACOs.

Gamma is focused on the Planetary and Base Assault Role.

Retrofit Delta - Sovereign Class:
After 2 years, with heavy resource expenditure on project 'Coventry', and the completion of only 6 retrofits (2 per retrofit group), Starfleet Command ordered the commencement of Retrofit Delta as a cost-effective and less time-consuming update to the Assault Cruisers.

Omega Framework and AT Shields. Improved Impulse Manifolds. Omega Beams. Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Shields. Improved Ablative Armour. 1 Additional Torpedo Launcher both Fore and Aft. Updated Sensor Package and Computer Systems.

Delta is a grounded update to the original Sovereign Design as a Multi-purpose Battleship, returning the Sovereign as a viable Fleet Command Vessel.

All remaining Assault Cruisers began being retrofitted to the Delta configuration. The process took 5 years to retrofit over 900 Vessels. Remaining Assault Cruisers after this time period were deconstructed and the resources used in the Allen-Class Tactical Exploration Cruiser Development (and later Construction) Project.

The U.S.S. Dresden was the first vessel to receive the Delta Retrofit.

--END OF FILE--

OOC: Okay, 'some' was a little misleading...

I went into that level of detail so if any of you wanted to use the other retrofits, you could. I limited the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Retrofits because they really are specialist vessels (and Gamma doesn't really need much of a reason. It makes the Dominion Dreadnought look KIND!) and we don't really want hundreds running about.

The Retrofits weren't specific to the Sovereign. The Regent, Majestic, and Noble all received retrofits to the same standards (Only 2 ASSAULT Cruisers received the Alpha, Beta and Gamma Retros, not 2 of each Assault Cruiser Class. Just making that clear).
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5568
03-07-2013, 09:06 AM
ooc: its all man

Jacob stands on the bridge of the harvest as they near the coordinates.

Jacob : Status report.

officer: Sir the fleet is still headed to our original coordinates as ordered. Sensor data is being looked at by science now and all corvets and fighters are ready for launch. Ship is at full battle status.

Jacob: very well have all fighters and corvetts ready to launch when we get in system.Also see if we have any info on those readings from any other data.

officer: aye sir

Sarah: what do you think about it?

Jacob: I honestly dont know. So lets find out if you need me i going to finish working on this suit so in case we find trouble ill be ready.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 5569
03-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Occ: I should do that for the harvest-A as well shouldnt i as its a refit of the original refit so lets see how much i can remember and make up as i go along

Class: Harvest class mobile fleet comand vessel

length: 2.5 miles long

width: .95 miles long

Crew:10,000
Officers: 950
Troops:1500

Hull: Adaptive hull armor
The adaptive hull armor is a advanced armor design that adapts the armor to incoming enemy weapons fire.

Shields: 4 Shield generators
The harvest incomperates 4 shield systems 2 are primary adaptive shields taken from borg cubes and made to work on the harvest.The other two are hull tight shields one to block all transport activity and the other to block all other impacts should primary generators fail.

Warp core: The harvest incomperates a total of 3 warp cores.One devouted to each major system. one for weapons power one for shields and one the major one for engine power.

The harvest has fold jump abilities and transwarp as well.

The harvests impulse engines ( she has 6) power things life life support as well and are able to reach .98 light speed.

Weapons: Phased Phaser system ( 58 banks)
Phased phaser canons ( 65 canons)
phased phaser turrets ( 120 turrets)
The phased phaser system is an upgrade to standered phaser system in that it deals more damage by adapting to the enemy ships shield as they near it.

Torpedo: 38 torpedo bays laoded for multi use torpedoes.

The harvest class vessel is a mobile command station that is built to support its fleet in combat and repair.

Fighters: 35 Predator class fighters

Escorts: 3 defiant class escort refits ( launched from the harvest its self)

Occ: i think that sums up the most of the ship
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,463
# 5570
03-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Occ: I should do that for the harvest-A as well shouldnt i as its a refit of the original refit so lets see how much i can remember and make up as i go along

Class: Harvest class mobile fleet comand vessel

length: 2.5 miles long

width: .95 miles long

Crew:10,000
Officers: 950
Troops:1500

Hull: Adaptive hull armor
The adaptive hull armor is a advanced armor design that adapts the armor to incoming enemy weapons fire.

Shields: 4 Shield generators
The harvest incomperates 4 shield systems 2 are primary adaptive shields taken from borg cubes and made to work on the harvest.The other two are hull tight shields one to block all transport activity and the other to block all other impacts should primary generators fail.

Warp core: The harvest incomperates a total of 3 warp cores.One devouted to each major system. one for weapons power one for shields and one the major one for engine power.

The harvest has fold jump abilities and transwarp as well.

The harvests impulse engines ( she has 6) power things life life support as well and are able to reach .98 light speed.

Weapons: Phased Phaser system ( 58 banks)
Phased phaser canons ( 65 canons)
phased phaser turrets ( 120 turrets)
The phased phaser system is an upgrade to standered phaser system in that it deals more damage by adapting to the enemy ships shield as they near it.

Torpedo: 38 torpedo bays laoded for multi use torpedoes.

The harvest class vessel is a mobile command station that is built to support its fleet in combat and repair.

Fighters: 35 Predator class fighters

Escorts: 3 defiant class escort refits ( launched from the harvest its self)

Occ: i think that sums up the most of the ship
OOC:

I'll take 2.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:28 PM.