Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 228
# 31
03-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Man, if the update even lets me change my hair just once, applying that one change to all my costumes, so I no longer have to go through and apply the same tiny adjustment five times, I'll be happy with that. Maybe "Body" and "Costume" should be entirely separate sections of the editor, even if that means sacrificing a little flexibility for people who want to let their hair down only with the formal wear, or whatever.

Other minor things: Starfleet uniforms for non-Starfleet BOFFs (within reason of course - wouldn't work for the Breen, but should be available for the KDF recruits you can get via the Diplomacy store) or at least combadge options. Neelix had one, right? Even Garak wore a Starfleet combadge a few times. Voyager probably gave one to Naomi f'n Wildman just to be extra obnoxious. Non-Starfleet or not, you think they'd be required to wear a combadge while on active duty, right?

Being able to put combadges on our off-duty costumes would be nice too. I think Picard did that a lot for whatever reason. Or, hell, just tear down the barriers between the standard costume types entirely. Bedlam! Anarchy! Dogs and cats living together!
---
Relax.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 147
# 32
03-07-2013, 04:00 AM
I just hope that the changes finally fix Marauder officers. Any thing else added would just be icing on the cake for me.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,053
# 33
03-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delsaberedux View Post
Maybe "Body" and "Costume" should be entirely separate sections of the editor...
That would be beyond awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsaberedux View Post
Starfleet uniforms for non-Starfleet BOFFs (within reason of course - wouldn't work for the Breen, but should be available for the KDF recruits you can get via the Diplomacy store) or at least combadge options...Being able to put combadges on our off-duty costumes would be nice too.
Agree x1000. The Breen boff would definitely be trickiest since he'd require a custom version of every single uniform, but barring that a combadge would be fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsaberedux View Post
Or, hell, just tear down the barriers between the standard costume types entirely. Bedlam! Anarchy! Dogs and cats living together!
I feel like doing just that has been discussed in the past...

I'm going to aim high and reiterate that I'd love to be able to set the "default" costume for my entire crew (ship interior NPCs, Security Teams, etc). It would require the ability to set Male and Female default costumes for Tactical/Security, Engineering/Operations, and Science/Medical staff. Or, if we wanted to get crazy, the ability to make separate costumes for all eight of those crew types.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,503
# 34
03-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delsaberedux View Post
Being able to put combadges on our off-duty costumes would be nice too. I think Picard did that a lot for whatever reason. Or, hell, just tear down the barriers between the standard costume types entirely. Bedlam! Anarchy! Dogs and cats living together!
they do that already. :p http://www.flickr.com/photos/toastie97/4308417350/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/boered/...-11951562@N08/
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 154
# 35
03-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delsaberedux View Post
Man, if the update even lets me change my hair just once, applying that one change to all my costumes, so I no longer have to go through and apply the same tiny adjustment five times, I'll be happy with that. Maybe "Body" and "Costume" should be entirely separate sections of the editor, even if that means sacrificing a little flexibility for people who want to let their hair down only with the formal wear, or whatever.
Hells yeah to that.

I'd also like to see the Admiral pips re-worked since they sit weird on most uniforms.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 192
# 36
03-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowalert View Post
Hells yeah to that.

I'd also like to see the Admiral pips re-worked since they sit weird on most uniforms.
The End of Days never looked so cute.
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
# 37 honor guard screw job
03-07-2013, 02:15 PM
i know this is not the place for this but i just herd that they took out the cleavedge out of the honor guard outfit if that is true im so done with this game
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,006
# 38
03-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman187 View Post
i know this is not the place for this but i just herd that they took out the cleavedge out of the honor guard outfit if that is true im so done with this game
Was reported as a bug. Those who got the Honor Guard outfit Pre-S7 still have the cleavage window, so it's still in-game. The NPC that gave the Temporal Ambassador mission during the event also has the cleavage window so it's still there.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
# 39 so?
03-07-2013, 02:53 PM
do you know if or when they are going to fix it?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 PM.