Captain
# 5581
03-07-2013, 06:00 PM
*OOC: The term for the new shifters are Face Dancers I should give a run down on them some time.. I had 2 exams today so hence my late coming online. So lets carry on as I hope this one has some kind of Face Dancers in it and go ahead if you guys wanna use them.. They are meant to mimic people flawlessly.. So hey I am permitting you guys to have a ton of fun.*

*USS Val is scanning the Roosevelt finding things a bit too perfect... Colin is pacing about his worn jacket open... *

Colin: I will keep every finding we get on my personal channel til we leave the area...

Gorin: Sir are you afraid of something?

Colin: No Lt. Just taking precautions. Something is not sitting right with me...

*Back on Sam's vessel *OOC Forgive me I am burned out to remember the name of it* James walks onto the bridge he is wearing a specialized suit to help him move around... Since his exposure he has faced and seen so much.. A lot of things that make much more sense... His children are incredibley powerful and since they were exposed like he was... He is perhaps the only one that knows that they mean no harm... But he also feels the sting of loss... But the twins make him forget about it for some time as they comfort him the best they can.*

James: *Mental voice that Sam can hear as if he is speaking to her*

Captain a word when you get a chance...

*USS Black Phantom, its retrofit zeta incorporating more recent technology into the vessels design *

*Dorman is watching as he and James share quite a bit in common now... The retrofit is almost finished just a few calibrations to be made to the power systems. *

Dorman: Captain Voporak your mission is to scout into Iconian space and remain undetected we have upgraded your Cloak and gave you stealth systems to cut down on power and emissions... We want you to find out why they are moving transports into the area at increasing amounts.. And find their destination if at all possible... But do not engage...
Career Officer
# 5582
03-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Ooc: its all good man I had class today to so I know how you feel. Am at work so I won't be back on till I'm off. You can use one of the new enemies on the harvest. If you want.
Captain
# 5583
03-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: its all good man I had class today to so I know how you feel. Am at work so I won't be back on till I'm off. You can use one of the new enemies on the harvest. If you want.
*OOC: Nah you guys can have some fun. Its what this is all for anyway.. So why not make it that way.*
Captain
# 5584
03-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*USS Black Phantom, its retrofit zeta incorporating more recent technology into the vessels design *

*Dorman is watching as he and James share quite a bit in common now... The retrofit is almost finished just a few calibrations to be made to the power systems. *

Dorman: Captain Voporak your mission is to scout into Iconian space and remain undetected we have upgraded your Cloak and gave you stealth systems to cut down on power and emissions... We want you to find out why they are moving transports into the area at increasing amounts.. And find their destination if at all possible... But do not engage...
Voporak: Sure thing, Admiral. We'll set off tomorrow at 16:00 hours.

OOC: I'll be back at 16:00 hours my time, which is about 18 hours from now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5585
03-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Quote:
*OOC: The term for the new shifters are Face Dancers I should give a run down on them some time.. I had 2 exams today so hence my late coming online. So lets carry on as I hope this one has some kind of Face Dancers in it and go ahead if you guys wanna use them.. They are meant to mimic people flawlessly.. So hey I am permitting you guys to have a ton of fun.*

*USS Val is scanning the Roosevelt finding things a bit too perfect... Colin is pacing about his worn jacket open... *

Colin: I will keep every finding we get on my personal channel til we leave the area...

Gorin: Sir are you afraid of something?

Colin: No Lt. Just taking precautions. Something is not sitting right with me...

*Back on Sam's vessel *OOC Forgive me I am burned out to remember the name of it* James walks onto the bridge he is wearing a specialized suit to help him move around... Since his exposure he has faced and seen so much.. A lot of things that make much more sense... His children are incredibley powerful and since they were exposed like he was... He is perhaps the only one that knows that they mean no harm... But he also feels the sting of loss... But the twins make him forget about it for some time as they comfort him the best they can.*

James: *Mental voice that Sam can hear as if he is speaking to her*

Captain a word when you get a chance...

OOC: Hill is actually telling the truth. The Roosevelt was shot forward in time. The scepticism on the part of Tucker's crew is completely understandable given the situation.

*Sam nods to James before turning to David.*

Sam: You have the Bridge, Commander.

David: Aye, Captain.

Sam: Admiral?

*She gestures to her Ready Room before walking inside and waiting for James to follow.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5586
03-08-2013, 09:05 AM
*Deneb Sector, along the Iconian Transport route. The I.C.S. Dor'kat'a and 2 Suuport ships are engaging a squadron of other Iconian Frigates. The Dor'kat'a's shields have taken a pounding, and the Support Cruisers are on fire. A blast from the Dor'kat'a destroys a damaged frigate while the rest make a strafing run and nearly break through the shields.

Dor'kat'a, Bridge. Taragi has a bleeding cut (light blue blood) on his forehead and a beam has collapsed. One of the Command Deck's blast shutters (they cover the windows from the inside in case of a breach) has also sealed. Sparks fly as the Frigates complete their run. Taragi has a look of fury on his face as he sees an Iconian transport convoy begin to leave weapons range.*

Taragi: Hail the Sorkat again!

Darana, stand down! No Iconian has killed another in 500,000 years!

Darana *Over comm*: I have my orders, Taragi! I must carry them out!

Taragi: Shar'ma Kil'!

Weapons Station, stand by to fire, but wait until they're within 500 meters!

Weapons Officer: We could get pretty singed at that range!

Taragi: Not as singed as they're going to get!

*The frigates come back around for another pass.*

Weapons Officer: 1000 meters. 750. 500!

Taragi: FIRE!

*The Dor'kat'a's Secondary Beam arrays tear into the lead ship, tearing it apart as the debris hits the shield. One of the following ships breaks off and passes in front of one of the Torpedo Launcher Banks as it fires 3 torpedoes in quick succession, tearing straight through it.

The Other Frigates either get torn apart by the Dor'kat'a's other Secondary Beam banks, the Support Cruisers' Main Batteries, or break off and withdraw. The Dor'kat'a jumps to warp after the Freighters, dropping out of warp in front of the convoy. The Main battery fires a Warning shot just off the lead ship.*

By order of the Iconian High Command, I command you to stand down or be destroyed! This is your only warning!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5587
03-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Ooc: I won't be able to really post till around 5pm central have to work an odd shift today
Captain
# 5588
03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Hill is actually telling the truth. The Roosevelt was shot forward in time. The scepticism on the part of Tucker's crew is completely understandable given the situation.

*Sam nods to James before turning to David.*

Sam: You have the Bridge, Commander.

David: Aye, Captain.

Sam: Admiral?

*She gestures to her Ready Room before walking inside and waiting for James to follow.*
James: I hear you received the report from Damon's medical check up... Strange occurrences abound... Your probably wondering whether I am doing okay... Given what happened...

You still have not found the missing Ensign have you...
Starfleet Veteran
# 5589
03-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
James: I hear you received the report from Damon's medical check up... Strange occurrences abound... Your probably wondering whether I am doing okay... Given what happened...

OOC: Sorry, memory's a bit iffy. Which Ensign was this?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5590
03-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:

*OOC: Nevermind, I remember.*

Sam: No, we haven't, and I'm starting to get worried. Security's expanded their search to include the Nacelle Maintenance Corridors, but even then...

You didn't come up to the Bridge just to ask me that, did you?
My Fan Fictions