Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Commander
# 37
03-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpalg View Post
BTW all you people using acronyms need to spell it out.

Most of it I am ignoring as I don't know what you are talking about.
Because the way you phrased this post is rude, and sounds totally ungrateful. There has been a wave of threads like this recently, someone comes in with some problem then acts like a d-bag to everyone trying to help.

Basically, your build needs some work. I had the same thing going when I started STO, weird boff setup, odd weapons combo, etc.

What did I do?

I went through the shipyard forums, the gameplay forums, the PvE forum, and the PvP forum. I looked at a few builds, and read the responses. I learned. Now, after a year or two, I feel confident that I can make intelligent contributions here and there. If I had a really burning question, I asked nicely.

When someone used an abbreviation I wasn't familiar with, did I go and post " ffs i r ignores j00 don unnerstand lolol!"? No, I did a quick search and found several stickied threads with translations in them.

So basically, if you want us to do a Reader's Digest condensed shipbuilding 101 thread for you, act a little less like a 3rd grader. If you don't want to deal with all the people trying to help you because you're not up to doing some legwork, I'd suggest just keeping quiet and making use of the forum's excellent search function.

Cheers.