Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay > PvP Boot Camp
Login

Captain
Students,

I am delighted to announce that we are beginning a new mid-week initiative that will allow a small number of students to participate in makeup sessions and hopefully graduate in a timely manner. The first session will be Tuesday (12.3.2013) at 5pm EST and will cover only Stage 1 of the curriulum.

NOTE: This is a change of date. Originally, this was going to be held on Thursday the 6th, but due to inclement weather, we have decided to reschedule to next Tuesday.

Unfortunately, because there are only two coaches available to teach this session, we can only allow 18 students to register. Because of these limitations, only register if you are certain that you can show up. Otherwise a slot will be wasted.

I realize that this is a small beginning, but if there is enough interest in this mid-week option, then we will consider doing more mid-week sessions.

This makeup session is only offered in English and requires that you log in to the Boot Camp TeamSpeak.

To register, please respond to this thread with the following info:

1.In-Game @handle:
2.Career and Ship (e.g., Engineer/Negh'Var)

Thanks!

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus

Last edited by gradstudent1; 03-08-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Wow, didn't know this was gonna start happening. I would've volunteered if I'd known about it at an earlier time, though I probably couldn't set the time aside now for this.

If we do more, and I know about them earlier Sargon, I'd be all for teaching more make-up sessions in the future. At least the 1st and 2nd sessions of course.

Edit: Not trying to sound rude or anything. I realized it could be taken that way after I posted it, apologies if it seemed as such.

Last edited by mimey2; 03-05-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Captain
# 3
03-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Wow, didn't know this was gonna start happening. I would've volunteered if I'd known about it at an earlier time, though I probably couldn't set the time aside now for this.

If we do more, and I know about them earlier Sargon, I'd be all for teaching more make-up sessions in the future. At least the 1st and 2nd sessions of course.

Edit: Not trying to sound rude or anything. I realized it could be taken that way after I posted it, apologies if it seemed as such.
No proble. This is Arwin's little project, and I wanted to see how it goes with this one as a test. This will allow us to gauge if there is interest. It is better to test small before going big. No, you weren't rude=)

@gradstudent1
Empire Veteran
# 4
03-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
No proble. This is Arwin's little project, and I wanted to see how it goes with this one as a test. This will allow us to gauge if there is interest. It is better to test small before going big. No, you weren't rude=)
Here's to hoping. Though if it kinda falls through this time, might be good to try again, post earlier and maybe give more of a chance to see what happens.

Also, need to chat with you soon, probably even on your TS. Not Boot Camp related, but quite important regardless.

Lieutenant
# 5
03-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Hey sargon,

Your post says feburary in a few spots, I.posted a add for it and told people to register here but they keep messaging me saying this thread I told them to register on is for a feburary session.
Turkish RP Heroes
PvP Boot Camp Coach & PvP Academy Director
Arwin - Bane - Logan - Heniken - Seltek - Ariel
http://pvpacademy.enjin.com/
Captain
# 6
03-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepspacejunkie View Post
Hey sargon,

Your post says feburary in a few spots, I.posted a add for it and told people to register here but they keep messaging me saying this thread I told them to register on is for a feburary session.
Thanks! This is now corrected.

@gradstudent1
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
@hyprodimus
Science/Khyzon

Sadly, I also need to do the second, will there be any make up for that one?
Captain
# 8
03-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyprodimus View Post
@hyprodimus
Science/Khyzon

Sadly, I also need to do the second, will there be any make up for that one?
yes, there will be. thanks!

@gradstudent1
Ensign
# 9
03-08-2013, 05:51 PM
1. @malbolgiea
2. Tac/Kumari
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-08-2013, 06:01 PM
1.In-Game @handle: @sonulinu