Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 51
03-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Regarding the added fleet functions, i noticed most of the provisions list is cropped. I can only see the military and engineering provisions.

Regarding other issues:

- on the officer stations tab on KDF toons, all Boffs have sci icons.
- throughout the gateway, the order of boff abilities is "Lt.Comm., Lt., Ens. and Comm." instead of a more logical "Ens. --> Comm." or at least "Comm. --> Ens.".

EDIT: Oh, and apparently when coming to the provision tab from the embassy, the list of available provisions (or at least the part of it that isn't cropped) is blank.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 03-06-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 52
03-07-2013, 09:59 AM
[UDPATE - I jumped the gun on this. The plan is for these changes to go to Tribble today and the live shard next Thursday.]

[Next week's] Star Trek update includes many updates to Gateway (which many of you have been checking out on Tribble -- Thank You!)

A major change is that we found a bug that kept many Internet Explorer users from being able to connect to Gateway. You would be able to log in, but would then get a timeout message. We believe that we have squashed that particular bug.

This update fixes many of the bugs that have been reported in addition, there is now support for contributing to fleet projects via Gateway. Here are some brief notes on this feature:
  • If you're in a fleet, you should be able to get to your fleet?s holdings page from the Fleet front page. Note that you have to access the fleet page from the character that you wish to contribute from. If you examine another character (say by clicking on their name in the roster) you will need to switch back to one of your characters. Do that by clicking "Change Character" at the top of the screen.
  • When you enter the holdings page you should see your current tier progress. Clicking on a tier should give you information on that tier.
  • Clicking on a project will show you the donation buckets and the progress of each bucket. If you have donation privileges (by default, anyone over a recruit should have donation privileges) you should be allowed to contribute just like you would in game.
  • If you are allowed to manage fleet holdings, you should be able to see what project is coming up next.
  • Each Holding should have it a Provisions page and a Leaderboard page which function much as they do in-game.

Known issues:
  • Currently donating Duty Officers and certain other items is disabled.
  • You cannot slot new projects from Gateway.
  • The donation slider displays incorrect values for certain items.
  • You can select project slots that are marked ?Not Available? ? however they just show blank boxes
  • Note that you have to access the fleet page from the character that you wish to contribute from. If you examine another character (say by clicking on their name in the roster) you will need to switch back to one of your characters. Do that by clicking "Change Character" at the top of the screen. We expect to make this less cumbersome in the future.

Last edited by crypticpoz; 03-08-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Captain
# 53
03-07-2013, 02:54 PM
The first few times I click on accolades (any of them) the pop up info window doesn't fully load. The text and the top LCARS bar do, but the background doesn't, so it looks terrible with text on top of the accolades page. After a few accolades, it works fine (so I don't have a screenshot right now).

Edit: I can't see my fleet's holdings. I can see myself on the roster, so I know I can donate. Is the button worded oddly, or does it say "Holdings"? Because I just see Roster, Events, Logs, and Info on the sidebar.

Last edited by felderburg; 03-07-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 54
03-08-2013, 05:07 AM
I can only confirm this, there is no access to the fleet holdings.
No button, no link... nothing that refers to it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 55
03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatop View Post
I can only confirm this, there is no access to the fleet holdings.
No button, no link... nothing that refers to it.
I jumped the gun on this. The plan is for these changes to go to Tribble today and the live shard next Thursday.
Career Officer
# 56
03-14-2013, 03:47 PM
I just logged into Gateway on my Nexus 7 tablet, using both Firefox and Chrome, and do not see the expanded Fleet options.

On the Fleet page, I see entries for Roster, Events, Logs, and Info.

When I tap on info, it brings me to the Info page, but it doesn't have anything about Fleet holdings.

Thanks..
Lieutenant
# 57
03-14-2013, 04:06 PM
I can't find my fleet's starbase data either...
Captain
# 58
03-15-2013, 10:06 AM
I couldn't see the holdings tab on mine either. But when I went into another menu (like Fleet Info), then clicked the button to go back to the main fleet page, I could see it.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Starfleet Veteran
# 59
03-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post
I just logged into Gateway on my Nexus 7 tablet, using both Firefox and Chrome, and do not see the expanded Fleet options.

When I tap on info, it brings me to the Info page, but it doesn't have anything about Fleet holdings.

Thanks..
Same here. Using the default browser on my Droid Razr, version #: 4.0.4
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
# 60
03-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post

Thanks..
So, this is why we can't get in the game now.