Captain
# 311
03-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I've been PvPing in Ker'rat a lot lately, so that's been fun. I've always wanted to see a match between 1 person in a T5 ship vs. a dozen people in fighters and see who comes out on top.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 312
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I've been PvPing in Ker'rat a lot lately, so that's been fun. I've always wanted to see a match between 1 person in a T5 ship vs. a dozen people in fighters and see who comes out on top.
We've actually done this before. I don't think I was on hand for that event. But T5 vs shuttles and fighters does actually ring a bell to me. I think Hort was our T5 and everyone else came at him in shuttles.

I miss being able to come to these on weekends and hope I can get back in routine of being around to host these before long.
Captain
# 313
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
We've actually done this before. I don't think I was on hand for that event. But T5 vs shuttles and fighters does actually ring a bell to me. I think Hort was our T5 and everyone else came at him in shuttles.

I miss being able to come to these on weekends and hope I can get back in routine of being around to host these before long.
And I missed it? Damn.

I should probably work my schedule so I can do these more often too.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 314
03-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
And I missed it? Damn.

I should probably work my schedule so I can do these more often too.
This was a long time ago, before PWE forced changed everything on us last year. I'm not sure if you're famaliar with the Pride of Starfleet group, but we had several of their fleet members with us that day when we did that. Remembering them around for this event puts its time table, I think, over a year or so ago if not longer.

That being said, I believe this event is well past due to make a return to the TFBB.
Career Officer
# 315
03-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
This was a long time ago, before PWE forced changed everything on us last year. I'm not sure if you're famaliar with the Pride of Starfleet group, but we had several of their fleet members with us that day when we did that. Remembering them around for this event puts its time table, I think, over a year or so ago if not longer.

That being said, I believe this event is well past due to make a return to the TFBB.
The good old days when mack, Jackle, Hort, and so many others were still around. The more time goes on, the more people seem to give up on STO. There has been a few instances we have tried various combinations of shuttles/fighters versus ships. I believe it depends on the number of players that makes the difference on what level the ship was. Three for T1 and five for T2 or something like that. Regardless, Hort still runs away faster than anyone else to ever appear at a TFBB event. I am definitely up for shuttles/fighters verses a ship if we can guarantee a good turn out to make it a good battle.
Career Officer
# 316
03-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Regardless, Hort still runs away faster than anyone else to ever appear at a TFBB event.
He who horts and runs away, .... I'll tell you the rest later, gotta hide!!
I miss my _.
Career Officer
# 317
03-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortwort View Post
He who horts and runs away, .... I'll tell you the rest later, gotta hide!!
lol Send in the vicious dogs!

Today's TFBB event had a goal in mind. Fleet Marks for A Fleet Called Ten Forward's fleet projects. We ran through Colony Invasion, Starbase Incursion, and Fleet Alert to round out the afternoon. All of them went extremely well!

Thank you to everyone who came out and to sirepical for filling in the fiftl spot to help out his fleets!
Career Officer
# 318
03-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Nothing useful lines up with the events in the calendar but I'm up for just about anything today. So... What shall we do for today's event?
Starfleet Veteran
# 319
03-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it out for either even this weekend. My computer is really not liking the game right now. I can't even finish the login process for the game before the computer shutsdown. Hopefully I'll have this thing figured out soon.
Career Officer
# 320
03-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Hopefully you can get your PC working again soon. Sunday was qay too quiet to have an event. A lot of people were finding out what a joke Neverwinter is and being turned off ever playing it. I would call that a successful Sunday.