Captain
# 1 Fleet Gear Here
03-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Intro
I have provisions that I have no need for and others are welcome to them in exchange for donations.

What I Have
Tier 3 for the main three, and tier 2 for embassy pair. I know nothing extremely exciting but still some good stuff.

How it Works
1) Simply send an ingame mail to @Kreael with your name.
2) At some point I will send you a fleet invite
3) Make your purchases and donate as much or as little as you like to the projects or bank.
4) Leave the fleet at your leisure.

Whats the Catch?
No catch at all. Buy whatever you want, donate what you want, and be on your merry.
Get yer Fleet Gear here!
Military 5 / Engineering 4 / Science 4
Starbase 5 / Embassy 3 / Mine 3 / Spire 3
Diplomacy 3 / Recruit 3 / Trade 3 / Development 3 / Research 3 / Operations 3
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post16435781
Commander
# 2
03-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Just wanted to thank you again for the generous offer! So happy I got the fleet ship I wanted, my small fleet is still struggling to get to tier2 (almost there!), but this was a nice early birthday present. 8)

Cheers!
# 3
03-11-2013, 02:04 AM
Morning, can you be added to a fleet if your already part of one?

thanks
Captain
# 4
03-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyelectric View Post
Morning, can you be added to a fleet if your already part of one?

thanks
You will have to leave your current fleet temporarily sadly.
Get yer Fleet Gear here!
Ensign
# 5
03-11-2013, 09:44 PM
You will have to leave your fleet in order to join, but it's well worth the trouble. Thanks a million for all the gear, Bareel. Seriously, this game needs more people like Bareel; he truly manages to live up to the Federation's ideals of helping for the sake of helping. The guy's so damned generous that he thanked me for the paltry donation I was capable of, and while I know that the most glowing praise I can give isn't worth nearly as much as the service and assistance rendered, it was all he asked, and the very least that I can do.

Thank you.
Captain
# 6
03-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notgray View Post
You will have to leave your fleet in order to join, but it's well worth the trouble. Thanks a million for all the gear, Bareel. Seriously, this game needs more people like Bareel; he truly manages to live up to the Federation's ideals of helping for the sake of helping. The guy's so damned generous that he thanked me for the paltry donation I was capable of, and while I know that the most glowing praise I can give isn't worth nearly as much as the service and assistance rendered, it was all he asked, and the very least that I can do.

Thank you.
Thanks to you mate that Embassy upgrade that has been taunting me for the past several weeks is now in progress greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpolebreaker View Post
Just wanted to thank you again for the generous offer! So happy I got the fleet ship I wanted, my small fleet is still struggling to get to tier2 (almost there!), but this was a nice early birthday present. 8)

Cheers!
Happy belated birthday! And big thanks to you and everyone for all the doff industrial glue believe it or not doffs are extremely time consuming for me to get so it was a big help.

And quick status update I still have plenty of provisions left so anyone out there still wanting some fleet gear feel free to send me a mail!
Get yer Fleet Gear here!
Career Officer
# 7 Thank you
03-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Whomever this person is, thank you for the opportunity to purchase some fleet gear. I was/am currently slogging my way through my one man starbase so as one can imagine, it's slow going. I donated what I could; which was a paltry sum compared to what this person had obviously sunk into the projects already. He/She was extremely cool about it.
Kindness is lacking in the world and this person was kind to me, so I'll pour you a libation later! Thanks again kind sir/ma'am!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks for sharing your fleet base. Not only did i get some awesome gear, i also got some pretty good tips to boot!