Career Officer
# 591
03-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker75 View Post
This mission is the sequel to,
"Mission of Mercy."
The Starfleet Command Council has ordered you back to Earth. With the Psi Velorum Sector at the mercy of the unknown aliens you encountered at Dera II, Starfleet needs to put a plan together quickly. The Council is also deeply disturbed by the actions of Commander H'dean, and his connection to Empress Sela. However, you will have to deal with the unknown aliens before you can go after H'dean.

Name: Hostile Diplomacy
I.D. ST-HQCXC9HXF
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 31+
Author: treky1134

Thnx for reviewing.
Hey treky1134,

Welcome back to the queue. You are currently 10th in the queue behind Hiigariain. I hope to get into the queue this weekend if not earlier. I will post here in the forums when the review is completed.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
# 592
03-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by remairtamec View Post
Great I look forward to seeing your thoughts on it. I've just uploaded v1.1 based on some feedback from a friend and some things I noticed from watching them play, mostly typos. All the details I gave before are still valid, just hopefully a few less spelling errors for you to notice

Cheers!
I look forward to reviewing it.

Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Career Officer
# 593
03-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydawnknight View Post
Thank you so much. Admittedly when I created that mission, I didn't know about the "Snap to Grid" button yet lol. Great suggestions! I've been using the Continue box to divide the text so that the player doesn't feel like they're reading walls. Now I can see how that in itself can get confusing though. I'll try to improve on it.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Glad I could help. I hope to get back into the queue this weekend if not sooner and get to part 2 of this series.

Thanks for authoring and keep up the good work.
Brian
Ensign
# 594
03-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil70th View Post
Hi Hiigariain,

Welcome to the Foundry and my queue. You are currently 9th in the queue behind remairtamec. I am currently working a swing shift for the rest of this month and next month. I work on the queue as my job allows me, which is mostly weekends, and some weekdays if I have time before I go to work. I will get to your mission as soon as I can and will post here when the review is done.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Whenever you get the chance is perfect for me. Have fun!
----Looking for an intriguing adventure?----

Review "The Odin" in the STO Foundry today!
Commander
Mission Name: Desperate Prey
Author: djf021
Minimum Level: 16 or above
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HICAZDFJI
Estimated Mission Length: 30-45 minutes

I'm looking for suggestions on what I can do to improve it. thanks!

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Survivor of Romulus
# 596
03-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Mission Name: No Prize for Second Contact II
Author: Contactpsi
Minimum Level: 16+
Project ID: ST-HL6S9MR6F
Estimated Mission Length: 45-60 minutes

Hey again, Evil! Act II has been published. Would you have time to provide one of your reviews?
Lieutenant
# 597
03-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Mission Name: Torg's Treason
Author: uncle2fire
Project ID: ST-HENPNLRSY

Hello there Brian, my name is Bryan Anywho, I published this mission a couple of weeks ago and got some feedback and updated things accordingly, so now I'm looking for some more opinions. Yours would be nice, especially because yours are so thorough This is my first mission, so I'd like to know how I can improve overall as well as the specific mission. For example, my story-telling, dialogue style, pacing, character design, etc. as well as anything about this specific mission.

Thanks a ton!

Thol Komihntra
Career Officer
# 598
03-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djf021 View Post
Mission Name: Desperate Prey
Author: djf021
Minimum Level: 16 or above
Project ID: ST-HICAZDFJI

I'm looking for suggestions on what I can do to improve it. thanks!
Hi djf021,

Welcome to the queue. You are currently 11th in the queue behind treky1134. I am hoping to get into the queue this weekend. I will post the review here in the forms once it is completed.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Career Officer
# 599
03-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by councilspectre View Post
Mission Name: No Prize for Second Contact II
Author: Contactpsi
Project ID: ST-HL6S9MR6F
Estimated Mission Length: 45-60 minutes

Hey again, Evil! Act II has been published. Would you have time to provide one of your reviews?
Hi Contactpsi,

Welcome back to the queue with act II. You are currently 12th in the queue behind djf021. It has been a long week at work and I hope I can get into the queue this weekend. I will get to your mission as soon as I can and post here when completed.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Career Officer
# 600
03-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle2fire View Post
Mission Name: Torg's Treason
Author: uncle2fire
Project ID: ST-HENPNLRSY

Hello there Brian, my name is Bryan Anywho, I published this mission a couple of weeks ago and got some feedback and updated things accordingly, so now I'm looking for some more opinions. Yours would be nice, especially because yours are so thorough This is my first mission, so I'd like to know how I can improve overall as well as the specific mission. For example, my story-telling, dialogue style, pacing, character design, etc. as well as anything about this specific mission.

Thanks a ton!

Thol Komihntra
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the queue and to the Foundry. You are currently 13th in the queue behind Contactpsi. I am working through the queue in between my real world work and will get to your mission as soon as I can. I will post the review here in the forums when it is completed.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian