Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Captain
# 11
03-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinead51 View Post
How to really behave in online forums with developers

You've got to be kidding me,following the majority of that waffle would never see "anything" get done with this "game"
Ranting and screaming always gets the hobo on my block everything he wants. The Voices leave him alone long enough for him to finish the perfume bottle.

That's why it's always so successful here.
# 12
03-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
Ranting and screaming always gets the hobo on my block everything he wants. The Voices leave him alone long enough for him to finish the perfume bottle.

That's why it's always so successful here.
Top Avatar

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Career Officer
# 13
03-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussfury View Post
It's part of the challenge.
... and by "challenge" we mean "extending your logged in time, making you fly around and trying to tempt you into buying lockboxes to get the wonderful ships you see everywhere!".
Career Officer
# 14
03-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
The "100% recharge time reduction" line is clearly wrong. As written, it means reducting the time to zero, which it obviously does not do.

What it actually does is increase the recharge rate by 100%. Double the speed, half the time.

Not really a big deal, but maybe they'll fix the text someday.
That's pretty much how all recharge time reducers work in this game, look at Astrometrics doff for instance.
Lieutenant
# 15
03-09-2013, 10:48 AM
1. Get a Tuffli freighter and put a purple Astrometric Sci on space duty -> Transwarp to every cluster every 5 minutes (except the adjanced ones to Klingon space). I'm using Borg engines on my Tufflis by the way...

2. If that's no fast enough for you, use the mission start points from episodes via replay:

Diplomatic Orders - Vulcan System (SIR) Transwarp cost: 100 ec

War is good for Business - Celes Sytem (REG),close to Arucanis Arm - 300 ec

Coliseum - Nopada System (PV), close to Afehirr Nebula - 5000 ec

Saturdays Child - Aelas System (AC), close to Khazan Cluster - 2900 ec

The Ultimate Klingon - Korvat System (PC), close to KDF Space - 2500 ec

Taris - Iconia System (IP), close to Eridan Belt - 12000 ec

...just to name a few. And yes, they cost some ec to use, but if you do proper doffing, ec are the least of your probs. By the way...you can use these from ground locations like ESD, DS9, etc as well. The good thing is, these 'paid' transwarps don't effect your normal transwarp drive in terms of cooldown and never fail

Need a good map?

http://www.suricatafx.com/images/STOmap.png

There you go...
Rihannsu
# 16
03-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinead51 View Post
How to really behave in online forums with developers

You've got to be kidding me,following the majority of that waffle would never see "anything" get done with this "game"

Life experience Nil,cos the world's all rainbows and unicorns...
There's a BIG difference between pointing out a flaw in the game and doing an angry rant over it. Also, a polite, carefully worded post detailing the issue is far more likely to actually get read than an angry rant.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.