Starfleet Veteran
I completed the review of "Fluidic Relations" however due to an error on my part the data I was collecting on the mission for review was incomplete. This is partially caused by real world work load, combined with exhaustion. Therefore all mission reviews are currently on hold until further notice. I will post here when I restart the queue.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Rihannsu
# 602
03-09-2013, 08:05 PM
would you like to do my mission "The Beta Rana Incident"?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 603
03-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil70th View Post
I completed the review of "Fluidic Relations" however due to an error on my part the data I was collecting on the mission for review was incomplete. This is partially caused by real world work load, combined with exhaustion. Therefore all mission reviews are currently on hold until further notice. I will post here when I restart the queue.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Brian
No problem, Brian. I can imagine the amount of effort you put into analyzing all these missions. The detail you put into it shows... and that's not even your job lol.

Hope you get some good rest and feel better.

by @Skydawn - member of Starbase UGC
Career Officer
# 604
03-10-2013, 11:03 AM
OK, thanks for the heads-up.
Ensign
# 605
03-15-2013, 09:19 PM
No problem Brian. Stuff happens
Empire Veteran
# 606
03-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Alright, take care.
Starfleet Veteran
# 607
03-30-2013, 11:05 AM
Hi folks,

To everyone in the queue I would like to apologize for the long wait for review. I received a promotion at work, which placed me in charge of a new program that requires a large amount of my attention. Up until this week I was working half days (read that as half of a 24 hour period) plus weekends.

While I am still working those "half days" during the week my boss has decided it is better not to burn us all out completely, so he has decreed that weekend work is only authorized in extreme circumstances. Therefore I plan to resume my mission reviews albeit at a slightly elongated rate. This means I will be resuming my review of the queue one or two missions per weekend. I will get to the missions as soon as I can.

Thank you for your patience,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Starfleet Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydawnknight View Post
This is a multi-part series. Only two parts so far. I enjoy reading your reviews, so it would be great to get your input on either or both. Thank you!

2nd Part:
Mission Name: Dark Alliance 2: Black Spiral
Author: @Skydawn
Minimum Level: 31+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HDSFSEJNA
Estimated Mission Length: 45 min to 1hr+

This is my mission thread: Dark Alliance Series
Federation Mission - Dark Alliance 2: Black Spiral
Author: Skydawn

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a great mission in the series. The map designs are good, with excellent innovative techniques that worked very well. The battles are tough, but fun and there are plenty of them to keep even the most battle hardened player entertained. The story dialogue is excellent and kept me riveted to my seat with a desire to see what came next. I would highly recommend this mission to all players who love great maps, tough battles, and excellent story dialogue. You will love this mission and the series so far.

Below are a couple of things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good description. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is a nice simple grant dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: Consider adding the start location for the first custom map to the initial task.. It will make it easier for the player to find it. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good simple use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
Belias Orbit: This is a good map design with tough, but fun battles, and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

The Aurora Lounge: This is a great map design with tough battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

New Aurora Compound - East: This is a great map design with tough battles and excellent story dialogue. The Aurora Tram design was very well done. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

New Aurora Compound - North: This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I had one question regarding the away team:
-Is the away team being isolated so far away a glitch? I realize they were not needed on this map and it made the story work better, but if it was not a glitch then how did you do it? I am sure there are many authors that would love to find an easier way to isolate the away team rather trying to move the spawn point close to an edge so they become trapped.

Unknown Star Cluster: This is a good map design with a fun battle and excellent story dialogue. It is a good wrap up to this mission. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-The Miranian battle ship has photonic Galor's with it.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a great job with this mission and I look forward with anticipation to the 3rd installment in the series.
Brian

This critique report also filed 03/30/2013 on forum posting for: Dark Alliance Series.

Last edited by evil70th; 03-31-2013 at 08:15 AM.
Captain
# 609
03-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil70th View Post
Federation Mission - Dark Alliance 2: Black Spiral
Author: Skydawn

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a great mission in the series. The map designs are good, with excellent innovative techniques that worked very well. The battles are tough, but fun and there are plenty of them to keep even the most battle hardened player entertained. The story dialogue is excellent and kept me riveted to my seat with a desire to see what came next. I would highly recommend this mission to all players who love great maps, tough battles, and excellent story dialogue. You will love this mission and the series so far.

Below are a couple of things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good description. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is a nice simple grant dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: Consider adding the start location for the first custom map to the initial task.. It will make it easier for the player to find it. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good simple use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
Belias Orbit: This is a good map design with tough, but fun battles, and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

The Aurora Lounge: This is a great map design with tough battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

New Aurora Compound - East: This is a great map design with tough battles and excellent story dialogue. The Aurora Tram design was very well done. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

New Aurora Compound - North: This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I had one question regarding the away team:
-Is the away team being isolated so far away a glitch? I realize they were not needed on this map and it made the story work better, but if it was not a glitch then how did you do it? I am sure there are many authors that would love to find an easier way to isolate the away team rather trying to move the spawn point close to an edge so they become trapped.

Unknown Star Cluster: This is a good map design with a fun battle and excellent story dialogue. It is a good wrap up to this mission. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-The Miranian battle ship has photonic Galor?s with it.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a great job with this mission and I look forward with anticipation to the 3rd installment in the series.
Brian

This critique report also filed 03/30/2013 on forum posting for: Dark Alliance Series.
I think the only fix for that would be to change from Cardassian ships to another faction - which may or may not be impossible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Ensign
# 610
03-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Mission Name: Secrets Ahead
Author: Kempoh
Minimum Level: 16+
Allegiance: KDF
Project ID: ST-HPMKGUFQQ
Estimated Mission Length: 20m+

Greetings, this is my second Foundry mission, i'm very new to the Foundry so i hope you enjoy as much i did in making it.

it's a simple mission, to test mechanics in preparing my long series Alone in the Dark Series published a year ago, still need alot of work.

I thank you for the feedback you can give.

Oh, and english in not my first language, i am trying to get a friend to help me with better grammar, so don't hate me for it