Captain
# 1 Request: change plasma graphic
03-09-2013, 01:26 PM
I think this change would be benefitial to all

Plasma cannons/turrets are represented by graphics of TINY little star like bolts

The first time that i used it i was wondering why my ship wasnt firing in the first place, but under close insepction it showed up. TIDGEY little things.

Now a change into this would be VERY appreciated, so that people who use plasma wont be accused of afking

And who knows, maybe the change will allay the worries about 'invisible hits' by borg, assuming its plasma engergy weapons the gates use.

But yeah, overall can there PLEASE be a modification to plasma cannons/turrets and maybe torpedoes, to make them more... (seeable?)
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Commander
# 2 Look in Graphic Options
03-10-2013, 06:33 AM
That is part of the graphics options. Go to "video" options, look at the advanced settings. Turning on "show high detail objects" will cause various higher detail objects to be visible. With that on, plasma cannon/turret shots have plasma trails behind the little stars.

You think you're safe while you're at warp captain?
Captain
# 3
03-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralnat View Post
That is part of the graphics options. Go to "video" options, look at the advanced settings. Turning on "show high detail objects" will cause various higher detail objects to be visible. With that on, plasma cannon/turret shots have plasma trails behind the little stars.
I dunno, part of me would still rather something thats plainly visible regardless of graphic settings, like every other energy type
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.