Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,080
# 5641
03-09-2013, 03:33 PM
*R.S.S. Republic. Sam and the Senior Officers are in the Situation Room. Hawk, James and Ensign Lopez are also present. Hawk appears to be leading the briefing.*

Hawk: She's extremely dangerous. She killed a whole garrison of Republic Troops at Solais single-handedly.

Sam: Me and Hawk only barely managed to apprehend her.

Hawk: After you shot me.

Sam: It was an accident.

Hawk: Moving on.

She's a terrorist, who believes that no world can be ruled by an interplanetary government.

Sam: More specifically, she believes that no planet should have any communication with another.

Hawk: I'll make something clear right now: Daro Jenn is a cold-hearted killer, and an expert in close quarters combat. She is also highly skilled with almost every possible weapon you can think of.

Lopez: How can anyone be that skilled?

Hawk: Daro's ex-Assault Ops. She was part of the Assault Ops Black Ops Unit. She had to learn these things.

Sam: We believe she changed attitudes when she was sent into a Romulan Terrorist Cell a year before Solais. That would be when she became a terrorist herself.

Andrews: If she's this dangerous, why'd she get released?

*Sam and Hawk just look at him with an expression saying "really?"*

Hawk: She wasn't 'released'.

Sam: When the Republic in the Alpha Quadrant collapsed, she escaped.

David: What's she doing here?

Sam: The Republic is the Fleet's Flagship. If we're destroyed, it'll be a major blow to moral.

Hawk: And a major coup to the terrorist party who did it. The Kohn Marr thrive on stuff like this.

Sam: Hold on. The Kohn Marr? You did NOT mention she was Kohn Marr.

Hawk: She's not, but the goals are similar - and if she succeeds, I guarantee you the Kohn Marr will be the first to claim credit.

T'mar: So how do we find her. If, as you say, she has a bio-cloak, that'll make locating her very difficult.

Andrews: That cloak has a high radiation output. It's why they're not in field use yet. If she doesn't get medical attention soon, she'll die of radiation poisoning.

T'mar: No problem. I'll post a guard in Sickbay. When she tries to get medical attention, we'll throw her in the Brig.

Sam: T'mar, did you hear a word we just said? She's an expert at CQC. You're good, but she's better.

T'mar: I'll try not to be--

Sam: She's ex-Assault Ops, T'mar. You get basic hand-to-hand combat training as a Naval Security Officer. As an Assault Ops Trooper, she got advanced training. As a Black Ops Trooper, she got even more advanced training. Think old-Earth Spetsnaz.

Hawk: She's also wearing Republic Assault Ops Armour. She stole it from the Quebec before she beamed over here.

Sam: What we need to do is keep her out of critical areas, and I know just how to do that.

We'll de-pressurise the superstructure. Her armour is pressurised, but it'll keep her from entering any of the ships internal areas.

Hawk: Except the Torpedo Launch Tubes.

Sam: Which lead outside the ship. Either way, she ain't got a chance of getting off this ship without us stopping her.

David: What do you think, Admiral?

*OOC: Now going to bed. Be back at 13:00 UTC (14 hours)... hopefully.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,707
# 5642
03-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Wait a minute... you don't like Vala? She left the Federation to prevent a civil war that would tear her people apart (granted, it didn't work), focused on helping her world recover from everything, and...

Can I get a list of reasons you don't like her? Not explanations. A list will do.

*Republic Base in the Choso System. Vala and her personal guards are about to board a Shuttle to the Donatra when Ramez walks in.*

Ramez: Praetor!

*Vala turns around, before looking to a guard.*

Vala: See to it that the last of the equipment is loaded onto the ship. I'll be along presently.

Guard: Yes, Praetor.

*She walks over to Ramez.*

Vala: Admiral.

Ramez: Praetor, personally, I understand why you're leaving. If your people want to go neutral, we won't stop you.

Vala: Thank you.

Ramez: However, as a Republic Officer, I must advise that you reconsider.

Vala: Noted.

Ramez: Good. Now that that's over with...

*He offers a hand to Vala.*

Good luck. Jolan Tru.

*Vala accepts, and shakes Ramez' hand.*

Vala: Jolan Tru, and thank you.

Ramez: We'll always be here, if you need us.

Vala: I know.

*Vala walks onto the shuttle as it powers up. The Hatch closes and the shuttle takes off for the I.R.W. Donatra.

A few hours later, the Donatra and the bulk of the Rebel Romulan Vessels arrive over Iconia. The Donatra then warps to Hobus; the rendezvous with D'rix.*
*OOC: No just wanna show the family bond.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,496
# 5643
03-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Ooc: am going to work will be about 6 hours till I can respond.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,707
# 5644
03-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Republic. Sam and the Senior Officers are in the Situation Room. Hawk, James and Ensign Lopez are also present. Hawk appears to be leading the briefing.*

Hawk: She's extremely dangerous. She killed a whole garrison of Republic Troops at Solais single-handedly.

Sam: Me and Hawk only barely managed to apprehend her.

Hawk: After you shot me.

Sam: It was an accident.

Hawk: Moving on.

She's a terrorist, who believes that no world can be ruled by an interplanetary government.

Sam: More specifically, she believes that no planet should have any communication with another.

Hawk: I'll make something clear right now: Daro Jenn is a cold-hearted killer, and an expert in close quarters combat. She is also highly skilled with almost every possible weapon you can think of.

Lopez: How can anyone be that skilled?

Hawk: Daro's ex-Assault Ops. She was part of the Assault Ops Black Ops Unit. She had to learn these things.

Sam: We believe she changed attitudes when she was sent into a Romulan Terrorist Cell a year before Solais. That would be when she became a terrorist herself.

Andrews: If she's this dangerous, why'd she get released?

*Sam and Hawk just look at him with an expression saying "really?"*

Hawk: She wasn't 'released'.

Sam: When the Republic in the Alpha Quadrant collapsed, she escaped.

David: What's she doing here?

Sam: The Republic is the Fleet's Flagship. If we're destroyed, it'll be a major blow to moral.

Hawk: And a major coup to the terrorist party who did it. The Kohn Marr thrive on stuff like this.

Sam: Hold on. The Kohn Marr? You did NOT mention she was Kohn Marr.

Hawk: She's not, but the goals are similar - and if she succeeds, I guarantee you the Kohn Marr will be the first to claim credit.

T'mar: So how do we find her. If, as you say, she has a bio-cloak, that'll make locating her very difficult.

Andrews: That cloak has a high radiation output. It's why they're not in field use yet. If she doesn't get medical attention soon, she'll die of radiation poisoning.

T'mar: No problem. I'll post a guard in Sickbay. When she tries to get medical attention, we'll throw her in the Brig.

Sam: T'mar, did you hear a word we just said? She's an expert at CQC. You're good, but she's better.

T'mar: I'll try not to be--

Sam: She's ex-Assault Ops, T'mar. You get basic hand-to-hand combat training as a Naval Security Officer. As an Assault Ops Trooper, she got advanced training. As a Black Ops Trooper, she got even more advanced training. Think old-Earth Spetsnaz.

Hawk: She's also wearing Republic Assault Ops Armour. She stole it from the Quebec before she beamed over here.

Sam: What we need to do is keep her out of critical areas, and I know just how to do that.

We'll de-pressurise the superstructure. Her armour is pressurised, but it'll keep her from entering any of the ships internal areas.

Hawk: Except the Torpedo Launch Tubes.

Sam: Which lead outside the ship. Either way, she ain't got a chance of getting off this ship without us stopping her.

David: What do you think, Admiral?

*OOC: Now going to bed. Be back at 13:00 UTC (14 hours)... hopefully.*
James: I think we need to find her, and not only that go through the crew and find out if there are more of those Aliens around...

I see horrible things happening... If I were to explain it it would curdle your blood or confuse you...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,734
# 5645
03-09-2013, 06:44 PM
*Deep in space, under cloak, the Black Phantom encounters an Iconian transport*

Voporak: Take us behind that thing, trail them by one lightyear. Let them show us where they're going.

*He wipes a bit of dust off the four boxed in Admiral rank pips on his uniform*

Alright then, pal, just lead the way to wherever you're headed to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,707
# 5646
03-09-2013, 08:04 PM
*Wax leans back into the chair he is stepping in for the time being... *

Wax: *Things are getting desperate... * The Romulans are backing out and yet one cannot blame them... They have lost so much of late.

Carson: *interm replacement science officer* Yes sir.. But one cannot help but to think that even with the Iconians, what is left of the Federation forces, The Republic, and the scant Klingon forces... We stand very little chance of winning... Their forces are still vast... The Dominion is sitting out, the Breen and Tholians are with Preston...

Wax: I would stop right there Chief... We may be divided but something tells me that will change in due course.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,496
# 5647
03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Hours spent on the bridge Jacob soon gets up and leaves. And heads towards his peraonel gym where he starts a long round of training. He runs combat similuators and weights while in his suit which has once again become his home. After spending so much time out of it it feels good to be back in. But the events on the deck still trouble 8 officers dead. And no clue to there killer. He is nervous more then ever. But the worst part is. He can't seem to telepathically since the person on the ship.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,080
# 5648
03-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: I think we need to find her, and not only that go through the crew and find out if there are more of those Aliens around...

I see horrible things happening... If I were to explain it it would curdle your blood or confuse you...
Sam: Agreed, on all points.

Ensign Lopez, I want you to have a full security sweep done on every member of the crew.

Lopez: Captain, you're talking about 1500 people! Only 30% of the crew is made up of Security Personnel, who are going to have to undergo checks as well.

Sam: Use whatever resources you need, but I want it done by the end of tomorrow.

Lieutenant T'mar, I want more Security posted at the Airlocks - particularly those on Deck 5.

T'mar: Understood.

Sam: Dana, work with Doctor Andrews. I want a way to detect those aliens as soon as possible.

Dana: Right.

Sam: Commander Mitchell, how long can we remain out of dock?

Mitchell: We have enough rations to last a year, and the Power generation systems will keep the replicators going, but the warp core will need another Dilithium Crystal replacement in 2 months. We are on our last crystal in the Core as it is.

Sam: Without the Core?

Mitchell: The Fusion Reactors can power the critical systems, with the Auxiliary Batteries and MAMs powering the non-essentials, but the Reactors will need servicing in 6 months, or we'll have a radiation hazard.

Bottom line, I'd say we can remain independent for 6 months, at most.

Sam: That should be plenty of time to find Daro.

Doctor Andrews, I want your staff prepared to conduct every medical test you can come up with on the entire crew as they leave Security.

Andrews: I'll have Doctor Mamora make the arrangements.

Sam: Commander, we need someone on DS61 to explain the situation and keep them up to date. Once you've been cleared by Security and Doctor Andrews, beam over to the Station and work with Commander Samson there.

David: Understood.

Sam: Lieutenant Danvers, you'll have to handle bridge operations when I'm off duty until then. Think you can handle it?

Ops (Lt John Danvers): Yes, ma'am.

Sam: Alright. Everyone save Admiral Allen and Agent Hawk, dismissed.

*Everyone else walks out, leaving James, Sam, and Hawk alone in the Situation Room.*

James' before you say anything, I know the precautions we're taking against those aliens aren't a lot, but we don't have enough data. If you could ask Damon to work with Dana and Doctor Andrews, it would be a great help.

Besides, we don't even know for sure that there IS another infiltrator on the ship.

Hawk, is there anything else about Daro I should know? Anything that might have changed since Solais?

Hawk: Not a lot. She's been on the run from both the Preston Republic, and the Rebel factions since her escape.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,080
# 5649
03-10-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*Deep in space, under cloak, the Black Phantom encounters an Iconian transport*

Voporak: Take us behind that thing, trail them by one lightyear. Let them show us where they're going.

*He wipes a bit of dust off the four boxed in Admiral rank pips on his uniform*

Alright then, pal, just lead the way to wherever you're headed to.
*An Iconian Mothership gates in in front of the Transport, raising shields and locking weapons.*

Taragi *Over comm*: This is First Commander Taragi of the Iconian Command Ship Dor'kat'a! You are ordered to surrender your vessel and prepare to be boarded by order of Iconian High Command! This is your only warning!

Federation Vessel! Your presence here is not required! We have the situation under control!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,496
# 5650
03-10-2013, 06:50 AM
Jacob after spending a few hours in the training room finally takes a break.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 AM.