Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 5661
03-10-2013, 12:12 PM
*Scouting party returns to Dorman's position and gives its report*

Izzie: Admiral, we tracked several transports going to this location... We could not get within several dozen light-years as there was an extensive network of defense grids and several battleships in their positions... Their emissions make the old Roosevelt and our current rigs look small. But we detected 3.. I took to call them Dolos class warships...

Hundreds probably thousands of vessels are docked there... We could not get an image of the structure but we do have its length a rough estimate from the number of stars it blots out on imaging...

*Shows the image and the original star points included... The size is nearly the size of a planet.. almost a small sun.. *

Dorman: *trying to hide his shock...* How could they hide something this massive... Very good Captain... You may go... I will inform the rest.. when we have more information..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,265
# 5662
03-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Scouting party returns to Dorman's position and gives its report*

Izzie: Admiral, we tracked several transports going to this location... We could not get within several dozen light-years as there was an extensive network of defense grids and several battleships in their positions... Their emissions make the old Roosevelt and our current rigs look small. But we detected 3.. I took to call them Dolos class warships...

Hundreds probably thousands of vessels are docked there... We could not get an image of the structure but we do have its length a rough estimate from the number of stars it blots out on imaging...

*Shows the image and the original star points included... The size is nearly the size of a planet.. almost a small sun.. *

Dorman: *trying to hide his shock...* How could they hide something this massive... Very good Captain... You may go... I will inform the rest.. when we have more information..
OOC: Just for clarification, how big are these 'Dolos-Class' compared to the Iconain Motherships? Because, the Motherships make all current ships look small (at three times the size of a Scimitar).
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 5663
03-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Just for clarification, how big are these 'Dolos-Class' compared to the Iconain Motherships? Because, the Motherships make all current ships look small (at three times the size of a Scimitar).
OCC dont forget how big the harvest is. Just wanted to through that out there
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 5664
03-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Jacob: comm check in with command see if they have any info for us or any updates. We need something on the situation.

Officer: aye sir

Jacob stands there a moment and shakes his head as he leans against a nearby console

Sarah: jacob are you all right

jacob shakes his head

Jacob: sarah ready room

they both walk into his ready room and jacob sits down in his chair.

Sarah: are you allright?

Jacob: i dont know while on the bridge i could just feel something darker and evil then anything ive ever sensed
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 5665
03-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Just for clarification, how big are these 'Dolos-Class' compared to the Iconain Motherships? Because, the Motherships make all current ships look small (at three times the size of a Scimitar).
OOC: I would say at least 1.5 times bigger than that.. But they are carriers that are very hard to bring down... given that they have so many layers of shielding... But those are the defense network...

100 arrays of zeta and omega hybrids disruptors

56 zeta torpedo launchers

10 high yield tricobalt launchers.

2 layers of beam shielding

5 layers of the top of the line shields in use in the 26th century...

over 2000 fighters

20 frigate class vessels

200 launch bays
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 5666
03-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OCC dont forget how big the harvest is. Just wanted to through that out there
*OOC: Took that into account.. I also took into account that given its size it is just a block there *hint hint*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,265
# 5667
03-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Phantom flies up beside the Dor'kat'a, just a tiny speck next to it*

Voporak: We've got no major damage over here, Commander. Is there anything else I can do to assist you?
Taragi: Negative, Black Phantom. We can handle repairs from here.

(OOC: It's FIRST Commander, lol.)

*Taragi turns off the comm before looking at the Comm Officer.*

Crewman, what have we heard from the Fleet?

Tech: Sir, the Dar'kon reports they have engaged a Rebel Fleet in Deneb Sector.

Taragi: Solara, I told you to avoid combat.

Tech: Sir?

Taragi: How goes the Battle?

Tech: Badly. Both sides appear locked in a stalemate.

Taragi: And the Dar'kon?

Tech: Her shields are damaged, but holding.

Taragi: Complete preliminary repairs then gate to the Battle Zone. Call all allied ships for assistance.

Tech: Aye, sir.

Taragi: Hail the Tal'maan.

Sarana, your ship is disabled. Surrender, and let us take on prisoners.

Tech: No response.

Tech 2: I'm picking up an energy spike!

*The Tal'maan explodes. Taragi drops his head.*

Taragi *Whispering*: Sarana, mei dar'cha mei Tal'maan, dukrat chei. Dar'gro va.

(translation: Sarana, and the crew of the Tal'maan, shall be remembered. Goodbye.)

*OOC: Okay, here's how the Iconian Rank structure works:

Deck Officer (Starfleet equivalent: Ensign)
Sub-lieutenant (Starfleet equivalent: Lieutenant JG)
Lieutenant (Starfleet equivalent: Lieutenant)
Lieutenant Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Lieutenant Commander)
Sub-Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Commander)
Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Captain)
Commodore (Starfleet equivalent: Rear Admiral LH)
Third Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Rear Admiral UH)
Second Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Vice Admiral)
First Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Admiral)
Supreme Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Fleet Admiral)

BTW, if you guys wanna make Iconian characters, feel free. I feel lonely being the only one, and it would help flesh them out a bit. If you do, pm me so I can brief you on how their society works.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,265
# 5668
03-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I would say at least 1.5 times bigger than that.. But they are carriers that are very hard to bring down... given that they have so many layers of shielding... But those are the defense network...

100 arrays of zeta and omega hybrids disruptors

56 zeta torpedo launchers

10 high yield tricobalt launchers.

2 layers of beam shielding

5 layers of the top of the line shields in use in the 26th century...

over 2000 fighters

20 frigate class vessels

200 launch bays
OOC: Okay, sorry, I may be slightly extreme here, but there are a few slight problems I noticed if these are Iconian ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: 100 arrays of zeta and omega hybrids disruptors
Zeta can't be focused into a beam. It has to be delivered via torpedo payload. Also, the Iconians use anti-matter beam weaponry.

I'm fine with the Omega Disruptors, seeing as how Preston probably gave them that, but doesn't a new-type (or at least an Omega Frame) have to be present for them to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: 5 layers of the top of the line shields in use in the 26th century...
If these are Iconian, and Iconian Shields are about 1000 years ahead of Federation shields, shouldn't this be'top of the line Iconian shields in the 26th century'?

If it's not Iconian, ignore all of the above. Sorry for wasting your time.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 5669
03-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Okay, sorry, I may be slightly extreme here, but there are a few slight problems I noticed if these are Iconian ships.



Zeta can't be focused into a beam. It has to be delivered via torpedo payload. Also, the Iconians use anti-matter beam weaponry.

I'm fine with the Omega Disruptors, seeing as how Preston probably gave them that, but doesn't a new-type (or at least an Omega Frame) have to be present for them to work?



If these are Iconian, and Iconian Shields are about 1000 years ahead of Federation shields, shouldn't this be'top of the line Iconian shields in the 26th century'?

If it's not Iconian, ignore all of the above. Sorry for wasting your time.
OOC: Actually. When I brought up Zeta weaponry they couldn't at first use it as a focused beam but in a large spread cannon.. (Like a grape shot) but when merged with Omega they interacted with only a small amount of Zeta being present.

Yes there is no Omega framework.. So no there are no Newtype crewmen. on these things.. Their fighters however are top of the line hunter units with destroy modes when they detect Newtypes. *Federation fighters are this as well except I am not sure if they jointly made them with the Republic.* Actually no they don't need to be present.. It is for the added benefit of the resonance of the frame..

As for the Shields no but there are so many that it makes it ridiculous so it can soak up damage.. So no they are not Iconian..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,265
# 5670
03-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Deneb Sector. Another Iconian Convoy is passing through the Sector as a fleet of Warships led by the I.C.S. Dor'kon moves to intercept it. As they approach, the transports vanish, revealed as holograms, while the Escorts remain. A fleet of Iconian Frigates, Cruisers, and Motherships Gate in in formation with the Escorts, locking onto the Intercept Forces.*

Iconian Commander *Over comm*: This is Commander Toroga of the Tru Iconian Warship Der'vis'an to I.C.S. Dor'kon. Surrender or be destroyed!

Solara *Over comm*: This is Second Commander Solara of the Iconian 3rd Fleet to Renegade Vessels! We do not surrender. You are committing a direct act of Treason against the Iconian High Command! You will surrender at once!

*I.C.S. Dor'kon. Second Commander Solara stares at the incoming Rebel Fleet. Her face is filled with apprehension of what she may be about to do.*

Solara: Do not force us to engage your ships, Toroga. With the exception of recent weeks, no Iconian has killed another in 500,000 years. Don't force me to do this.

Tech: They've broken off contact. Enemy Fighters have locked on! Orders?

Solara: Dor'kon to all ships! Intercept enemy craft and engage! I repeat, fire at will!

All batteries... fire.

*The two fleets move within firing range of eachother and begin attacking eachother. The Frigates either strafe the Enemy Motherships or engage the enemy strafers. The Cruisers support the Motherships with fire against strafing fighters and frigates. The Motherships duel against one another.*

OOC: The Frigates have 3 Secondary Antimatter Beam arrays (one Forward, one Aft, and one on the belly) as well as one Zeta Torpedo Launcher, capable of firing 2 torpedoes at a time.

The Fighters have 2 Antimatter Cannons and a single micro-Zeta Torpedo Launcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi: Negative, Black Phantom. We can handle repairs from here.

(OOC: It's FIRST Commander, lol.)

*Taragi turns off the comm before looking at the Comm Officer.*

Crewman, what have we heard from the Fleet?

Tech: Sir, the Dar'kon reports they have engaged a Rebel Fleet in Deneb Sector.

Taragi: Solara, I told you to avoid combat.

Tech: Sir?

Taragi: How goes the Battle?

Tech: Badly. Both sides appear locked in a stalemate.

Taragi: And the Dar'kon?

Tech: Her shields are damaged, but holding.

Taragi: Complete preliminary repairs then gate to the Battle Zone. Call all allied ships for assistance.

Tech: Aye, sir.

Taragi: Hail the Tal'maan.

Sarana, your ship is disabled. Surrender, and let us take on prisoners.

Tech: No response.

Tech 2: I'm picking up an energy spike!

*The Tal'maan explodes. Taragi drops his head.*

Taragi *Whispering*: Sarana, mei dar'cha mei Tal'maan, dukrat chei. Dar'gro va.

(translation: Sarana, and the crew of the Tal'maan, shall be remembered. Goodbye.)

*OOC: Okay, here's how the Iconian Rank structure works:

Deck Officer (Starfleet equivalent: Ensign)
Sub-lieutenant (Starfleet equivalent: Lieutenant JG)
Lieutenant (Starfleet equivalent: Lieutenant)
Lieutenant Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Lieutenant Commander)
Sub-Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Commander)
Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Captain)
Commodore (Starfleet equivalent: Rear Admiral LH)
Third Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Rear Admiral UH)
Second Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Vice Admiral)
First Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Admiral)
Supreme Commander (Starfleet equivalent: Fleet Admiral)

BTW, if you guys wanna make Iconian characters, feel free. I feel lonely being the only one, and it would help flesh them out a bit. If you do, pm me so I can brief you on how their society works.*
*Deneb Sector. The two fleets are still fighting hard. The debris from Iconian Motherships and Cruisers dotting the battlefield.

Cruisers are broadsiding one another.

A Rebel Cruiser gets caught in the Imperial Formation and is torn apart, being sent out of control. As it hurtles towards a Mothership, the Mothership banks hard to starboard, but the Cruiser smashes into the port bow, careening across the hull, tearing it open.

The Dar'kon is hit by a Mothership's Main Gun, before firing back. The enemy Mothership is now torn to shreds while the Dar'kon is suffering from hull breaches and fires. She continues on strong however, her weapons slamming into the next Mothership in the enemy formation.

Deep Space, I.C.S. Dor'kat'a, Bridge. Taragi looks at the visual feed of the battle on the holo-screen, as the combat chatter plays on the speakers.*

CC Voice 1 *Over comm*: We just lost the Cor'tan'a!

CC Voice 2 *Over comm*: I.S.S. Tar'kaal, requesting assistance! We've lost shields!

CC Voice 3 *Over comm*: The Mar'san is gone!

CC Voice 4 *Over comm*: Dar'sal, requesting assistance! We're breaking u--!

Taragi: Turn it off!

*The combat chatter is turned off.*

Great Maker, forgive us.

Set course for Deep Space 61. We're in no position to assist.

XO: Sir? We can't just abandon them out there!

Taragi: Chana, we have no choice! I don't want to leave them any more than you do, but we've taken too much damage! We're only ONE ship!

*Suddenly, a fleet of Republic and Federation Vessels drop out of warp near the Dor'kat'a, led by the Matthew Neilson and the Excalibur.*

Matt *Over comm*: This is Captain Matthew Forrester, commanding the R.S.S. Matthew Neilson, to I.C.S. Dor'kat'a, we stand ready to assist you.

*R.S.S. Matthew Neilson.*

Matt: Ops, put out a call to Captain Wax and Admiral Dorman. Ask for any ships they can spare. THIS is gonna get hairy.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.