Career Officer
# 81
03-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio87 View Post
I just installed IE10 so I'll be testing it out and fix whatever bugs I can find.
Tried it with the IE10 "modern" app on my tablet, and the same thing happens. So it is reproducible across machines, and different versions/installations of IE10.
Rihannsu
# 82
03-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
They are in there. Choose the name (for example Inertial Dampeners) the Mk, and Ultra Rare.
well, that explains the ultra rare option for science consoles, but what about engineering and tactical consoles? i don't recall there being any ultra rare versions of those 2 console types in the game
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Career Officer
# 83
03-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunad View Post
Tried it with the IE10 "modern" app on my tablet, and the same thing happens. So it is reproducible across machines, and different versions/installations of IE10.
IE is just a very picky browser to begin with, and the changes they make from version to version seems to make it worse lol. I should be able to compensate for it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
well, that explains the ultra rare option for science consoles, but what about engineering and tactical consoles? i don't recall there being any ultra rare versions of those 2 console types in the game
I believe you're correct, I just put it in there because frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Cryptic adds them in the future and also it's an additional option. I'm trying not to limit the options too much.
Rihannsu
# 84
03-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
I believe you're correct, I just put it in there because frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Cryptic adds them in the future and also it's an additional option. I'm trying not to limit the options too much.
good point; i do see ultra rare engineering and tactical consoles coming in the near future (probably with new fleet holdings, or T6 starbase stuff)

plus, those consoles do look snazzy in violet

EDIT: just thought of another feature you could consider adding; a section for someone to show off their active ground/space doffs, if any

though, that might be a lot of work, considering how many different doff effects there are now
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.

Last edited by shadowfang240; 03-09-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Career Officer
# 85
03-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
though, that might be a lot of work, considering how many different doff effects there are now
That would be nice. If the full list of doff effects is a longer-term project, five text boxes to write in the effects would suffice. You could use the Notes section to do that now, but it's not very visible.
Career Officer
# 86
03-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
EDIT: just thought of another feature you could consider adding; a section for someone to show off their active ground/space doffs, if any

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunad View Post
That would be nice. If the full list of doff effects is a longer-term project, five text boxes to write in the effects would suffice. You could use the Notes section to do that now, but it's not very visible.
I do have this on my list of features to add along with the reputation system. I've already compiled a decent sized list of doff effects and have a friend who offered to complete the list for me. Once that's done I'll look into adding it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 87
03-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Would it be possible to get the print skill tree button to show something more printable? It worked with the old skill planner, even though the skills were printed out of order. Now it doesn't really work at all.
Career Officer
# 88
03-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
Would it be possible to get the print skill tree button to show something more printable? It worked with the old skill planner, even though the skills were printed out of order. Now it doesn't really work at all.
I'm going to assume you are seeing something different than I am. When I click on the button I see what I intended, a simple skill tree (no images). Each skill is a box with the name and number of points inside. If you're seeing something different then it could be your browser. Knowing your browser name and version should help me with that.
Career Officer
# 89
03-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Quick update, I forgot to post it yesterday. The bug in IE10 when clicking on the scroll bar in the bridge officer window should be fixed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 90
03-11-2013, 10:44 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8371/8...9e240cbe_b.jpg

That's what I see when I try to print from the Skill Planner. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. It says I'm using version 20.0 in my browser.