Career Officer
# 5721
03-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Devon: All hands i want everyone to be at battle stations bring the whole ship up to full combat alert.Once we hear that they have begun the attack we will move in the breen will jump at the same time we do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5722
03-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *Gives Ramez a inquisitive look as his new found telepathy pours through* Do enlighten me Ramez... as I arrive..
*Sam walks into the veiwscreen's view.*

Sam: Actually, Admiral, I would like to have a look at this strategy as well. The Situation Room here is ideal for that.

Ramez: Very well, Captain. I'll beam over.

*5 minutes later. R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. Ramez is showing Sam and Allen a map of the Alpha Quadrant, with Angel Halo's location marked, as well as their position, and Deep Space Nine.*

The 2nd and 3rd Fleets have pulled back to Traelus and Regulus. Once we reach the border, they will make strikes deep into enemy territory *Shows the 2nd and 3rd Fleets advancing on Tazi and Celes. * They'll then split up into groups and make Sortie runs.

We hope this will catch Preston off guard so we can hit Angel Halo when he doesn't expect it. It'll be a 2-pronged Assault. We'll strike the System from the 'South', while Daroun's Fleet attacks from the 'East'. With any luck, we'll catch them so anaware that we can break their outer defences quickly. After that, it's going to be a gruelling battle to reach the facility.

Sam: Which is why we're calling Councillor Odo for assistance?

Ramez: With any luck, the Dominion's support will turn the tide. The Tholians are also devoting limited forces to the operation, as are the Breen, as you saw outside. Thor'el is putting his career on the line by keeping these ships here, but we hope it'll be enough.

If it's not, then we need to pray that the Iconian 5th Fleet can get past the Synthesiser Blockade over Lanco II and Gate to us.

Sam: That's what I don't get. The Synthesisers are blocking the Gateway, but the Rebel Iconians are still making those supply runs, and not from that gate. they must have another one somewhere.

Ramez: First Commander Taragi's got a Scouting Party investigating that possibility, but right now, this is our priority.

Once we reach orbit, we'll use Photon Torpedoes to bombard the facility from orbit. It won't do a lot of damage, but it'll serve as a distraction while our Ground Forces land.

Thoughts?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5723
03-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Thor'El stands abord his bridge looking out at the fleet. He recieved the report that no more support would arrive after a turn in politics.He has already decided that he will deal with it when and if he returns.

Officer: Sir the fleet is ready as soon as the federation ship gives the word we will warp out when they do.

Thor'El: very good keep me posted on to what is going on as soon as we know something.
Career Officer
# 5724
03-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Tal stands aboard the bridge of his super carrier in front of the massive station.He questions the amount of ship put into its defense but will follow the orders he received.

He looks around his officers all doing there job swiftly and silently. but he can feel there unease. And he cant help but feel the same after listening to prestons speech Tal has felt uneasy. But there i nothing to be done about it. He has been given his task. To defend this station at all cost and he will make sure it is defended.
Captain
# 5725
03-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam walks into the veiwscreen's view.*

Sam: Actually, Admiral, I would like to have a look at this strategy as well. The Situation Room here is ideal for that.

Ramez: Very well, Captain. I'll beam over.

*5 minutes later. R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. Ramez is showing Sam and Allen a map of the Alpha Quadrant, with Angel Halo's location marked, as well as their position, and Deep Space Nine.*

The 2nd and 3rd Fleets have pulled back to Traelus and Regulus. Once we reach the border, they will make strikes deep into enemy territory *Shows the 2nd and 3rd Fleets advancing on Tazi and Celes. * They'll then split up into groups and make Sortie runs.

We hope this will catch Preston off guard so we can hit Angel Halo when he doesn't expect it. It'll be a 2-pronged Assault. We'll strike the System from the 'South', while Daroun's Fleet attacks from the 'East'. With any luck, we'll catch them so anaware that we can break their outer defences quickly. After that, it's going to be a gruelling battle to reach the facility.

Sam: Which is why we're calling Councillor Odo for assistance?

Ramez: With any luck, the Dominion's support will turn the tide. The Tholians are also devoting limited forces to the operation, as are the Breen, as you saw outside. Thor'el is putting his career on the line by keeping these ships here, but we hope it'll be enough.

If it's not, then we need to pray that the Iconian 5th Fleet can get past the Synthesiser Blockade over Lanco II and Gate to us.

Sam: That's what I don't get. The Synthesisers are blocking the Gateway, but the Rebel Iconians are still making those supply runs, and not from that gate. they must have another one somewhere.

Ramez: First Commander Taragi's got a Scouting Party investigating that possibility, but right now, this is our priority.

Once we reach orbit, we'll use Photon Torpedoes to bombard the facility from orbit. It won't do a lot of damage, but it'll serve as a distraction while our Ground Forces land.

Thoughts?
James: *His new suit a greyish black as he looks at the map his son's vision placed there*

Son: *Mentally* The man is a fool thinking he can get the Dominion to help they are not concerned with helping either side... Plus his plan for distraction will fail miserably..

James: Ramez don't take Preston for a fool. He does have support from the liquid metal beings from history... I would expect him to use them... Our weapons given their destructive power still won't do much to them but annoy them..

This fleet *as he points to the second and third* you have most likely sent to their deaths... As they will simpley make the enemy force much more deadly... and larger.. Those asteroids * points to them as they are by Tazi and Celes* are not asteroids... It is them...

Preston knows this tactic and expects it..

The Dominion I expect will be trying to gain influence and probably trying to clash with the Synthesizers over territory... and eagerly waiting to see what happens in this battle.

What we need is a distraction that will not see the destruction of the 2nd and 3rd fleets but see their distraction actually do what is intended... As for bombarding the facility we have been tracking those transport movements of Shedai and Iconian transports and the disappearance of entire Newtype populations in entire systems.. I suspect that he has moved them here and is either using them as hostages and ground forces...

We have no idea as to how the defense on the station are they may have strong enough shielding or orbital weapon platforms...
Captain
# 5726
03-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal stands aboard the bridge of his super carrier in front of the massive station.He questions the amount of ship put into its defense but will follow the orders he received.

He looks around his officers all doing there job swiftly and silently. but he can feel there unease. And he cant help but feel the same after listening to prestons speech Tal has felt uneasy. But there i nothing to be done about it. He has been given his task. To defend this station at all cost and he will make sure it is defended.
Preston: Commander Tal has Species 9042 been sent in position tailing the enemy fleets? Also have your men in position...
Career Officer
# 5727
03-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
James: *His new suit a greyish black as he looks at the map his son's vision placed there*

Son: *Mentally* The man is a fool thinking he can get the Dominion to help they are not concerned with helping either side... Plus his plan for distraction will fail miserably..

James: Ramez don't take Preston for a fool. He does have support from the liquid metal beings from history... I would expect him to use them... Our weapons given their destructive power still won't do much to them but annoy them..

This fleet *as he points to the second and third* you have most likely sent to their deaths... As they will simpley make the enemy force much more deadly... and larger.. Those asteroids * points to them as they are by Tazi and Celes* are not asteroids... It is them...

Preston knows this tactic and expects it..

The Dominion I expect will be trying to gain influence and probably trying to clash with the Synthesizers over territory... and eagerly waiting to see what happens in this battle.

What we need is a distraction that will not see the destruction of the 2nd and 3rd fleets but see their distraction actually do what is intended... As for bombarding the facility we have been tracking those transport movements of Shedai and Iconian transports and the disappearance of entire Newtype populations in entire systems.. I suspect that he has moved them here and is either using them as hostages and ground forces...

We have no idea as to how the defense on the station are they may have strong enough shielding or orbital weapon platforms...
Captain Devon: Admiral with all due respect he is right.If Preston is using those things we are going to need a way to counter them before we attack. I am all for an assult but i want to know it will mean something and not be a waste of lives. Because if those things are there and we dont have a way to counter them im not ordering any of my ships to go there.
Career Officer
# 5728
03-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Preston: Commander Tal has Species 9042 been sent in position tailing the enemy fleets? Also have your men in position...
Tal: Species 9042 is ready to the enemy sensors they will appear to be a simple asteroid field. my ships are in position and ground troops are ready for an attack. The rebels will not reach the station.
Captain
# 5729
03-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Captain Devon: Admiral with all due respect he is right.If Preston is using those things we are going to need a way to counter them before we attack. I am all for an assult but i want to know it will mean something and not be a waste of lives. Because if those things are there and we dont have a way to counter them im not ordering any of my ships to go there.
James: Given their assimilation of a few of our vessels at Kessel 3 we know they know of our defenses and how to counteract them.
Captain
# 5730
03-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Tal: Species 9042 is ready to the enemy sensors they will appear to be a simple asteroid field. my ships are in position and ground troops are ready for an attack. The rebels will not reach the station.
Preston: Good Commander... Do not fret all will go as I have seen and planned.. *his eyes have gone a deep metallic blue as there is the same cinnamon smelling compound next to him.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-12-2013 at 12:22 PM.