Captain
# 11
03-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Sorry KF, I will remember to up the volume for you next show
Thanks. I had to listen to it on my android with headphones, with the audio at max. Otherwise I couldn't walk away from my computer.

I like the idea of talking about kdf. I have a mission on the kdf side (now withdrawn) that requires maybe an hour of fixing in order to republish.

I spent like 20 hours building the city on that mission, and after 50 plays during an entire year, I'm not motivated to spend 1 more hour on that mission, unless I gut it and make it a Fed mission.

Another aspect of the frustration: the lack of kdf props compared to fed props.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
03-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Oh so that's why I couldn't find it. Someone in the chatroom was asking about building a city and I remembered a fantastic Cardassian city you had built for a KDF mission that I was going to recommend they look at, but couldn't find it when I tried searching.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Captain
# 13
03-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Oh so that's why I couldn't find it. Someone in the chatroom was asking about building a city and I remembered a fantastic Cardassian city you had built for a KDF mission that I was going to recommend they look at, but couldn't find it when I tried searching.
Thanks for the recommendation. When S7 hit, I started getting reports that the npcs had moved inside of the buildings where the player couldn't kill them. I loaded the foundry up and everything looked right. Between not having a 31+ KDF to test and also taking into account the Foundry Files guys' valid critiques of it, it needs work.

So, I pulled it. But I have no desire to work on it, really. What's the point of fixing it when it doesn't get played?
Captain
# 14
03-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. When S7 hit, I started getting reports that the npcs had moved inside of the buildings where the player couldn't kill them. I loaded the foundry up and everything looked right. Between not having a 31+ KDF to test and also taking into account the Foundry Files guys' valid critiques of it, it needs work.

So, I pulled it. But I have no desire to work on it, really. What's the point of fixing it when it doesn't get played?
You could always do a Fed version of it.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 15
03-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Is there no show this week?
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Rihannsu
# 16
03-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Uh, looks like Drogyn forgot to make a threead for it.

We had a guest foundry author, and mainly talked about doing KDF foundry. Hunh... Ep 6 isn't on SB UGC yet.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
03-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I just haven't had a chance to edit and upload it yet. Have had a lot of evening things this week. Should have it up by tomorrow morning
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.