Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
Intro
I have provisions that I have no need for and others are welcome to them in exchange for donations.

What I Have
Tier 3 for the main three, and tier 2 for embassy pair. I know nothing extremely exciting but still some good stuff.

How it Works
1) Simply send an ingame mail to @Kreael with your name.
2) At some point I will send you a fleet invite
3) Make your purchases and donate as much or as little as you like to the projects or bank.
4) Leave the fleet at your leisure.

Whats the Catch?
No catch at all. Buy whatever you want, donate what you want, and be on your merry.
Why are people allow to sell fleet base loot to other players who do nothing to earn it this needs to stop there needs be something put in place stop these actions.

also that Quote was in fleet recruitment pages of the forums that miss use of the forums please do something about this matter. this really goes againist sprite of the game.
Captain
# 2
03-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Not a foundry topic.
Captain
# 3
03-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Not a foundry topic, and you can't tell other people how to run their fleets. If someone wants to allow any random person to join and buy stuff, that's his business and not yours.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova2284 View Post
Why are people allow to sell fleet base loot to other players who do nothing to earn it this needs to stop there needs be something put in place stop these actions.
Why? What is wrong with it? It's not much different to any other loot this is for sale on the exchange or player-player traded. Working as intended.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 5
03-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova2284 View Post
please do something about this matter. this really goes againist sprite of the game.
You mean by nerfing this thread? This issue has nothing to do with the foundry.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Community Moderator
# 6
03-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Ordinarily I would move a thread to a more appropriate location but in this case I don't see the point. Closed thread.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread