Commander
# 11
03-13-2013, 09:44 AM
I figured out how to stop it happening.

Options
Controls Tab
"Keep Moving During Contact Dialogs" [On] [Off]

Turn that to on, no more decloaking

Give it a try and please let me know if it worked for you.
Empire Veteran
# 12
03-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly0 View Post
I figured out how to stop it happening.

Options
Controls Tab
"Keep Moving During Contact Dialogs" [On] [Off]

Turn that to on, no more decloaking

Give it a try and please let me know if it worked for you.
That works in some cases and very few. Its kinda like with KDF ships the free and c-store ships will break cloak if you use tactical fleet but if you use a fleet ship it doesn't decloak you. Game is really buggy but the easiest and laziest thing to do sometimes is slap a working as intended sticker on something saying we are never going to fix this issue. Is why I wondered why they put a fleet b'rel in tier 5 starbase which most of the fleets have gotten to tier 4 and just stopped so it was pointless not to mention an engineering console on it... its like yea a useless console addition to a shipyard yer never going to get. On top of that its a ship that got put on the featured ship thing but they haven't ever balanced the system on the b'rel where it can be used as an adequate torp/mine boat.
Commander
# 13
03-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
That works in some cases and very few. Its kinda like with KDF ships the free and c-store ships will break cloak if you use tactical fleet but if you use a fleet ship it doesn't decloak you. Game is really buggy but the easiest and laziest thing to do sometimes is slap a working as intended sticker on something saying we are never going to fix this issue. Is why I wondered why they put a fleet b'rel in tier 5 starbase which most of the fleets have gotten to tier 4 and just stopped so it was pointless not to mention an engineering console on it... its like yea a useless console addition to a shipyard yer never going to get. On top of that its a ship that got put on the featured ship thing but they haven't ever balanced the system on the b'rel where it can be used as an adequate torp/mine boat.
At least it stops decloaking you during mid mission incoming hails.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2013, 11:08 AM
One of the reasons cloaking is fairly usesless in PVE, I don't even bother with it, to me it's just a waste of a console slot where something more effective could be used.