Commander
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 336
# 91
03-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alopen View Post
Wait there are Cardassian mission in the game?
The ones involving Deep Space Nine and the Dominion remnants, you know.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,362
# 92
03-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
Really? Than how does a Mogai suddenly cloak after taking a cannon rapid fire?

How do Romulan BoPs cloak after being near death?

You've never paid much attention.
simple; they don't, because they don't have battle cloaks

and when you have a mogai and 3 romulan BoPs all spitting heavy plasma at you, not paying attention means death, and i don't like death

to put it more simply, pics or it didn't happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,109
# 93
03-13-2013, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
simple; they don't, because they don't have battle cloaks

and when you have a mogai and 3 romulan BoPs all spitting heavy plasma at you, not paying attention means death, and i don't like death

to put it more simply, pics or it didn't happen
take a cruiser & play half heartedly or a higher difficulty. they will occasionally cloak.
not as often as kling bops though.

usually they get splashed before getting the chance. especially to pc's in escorts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Considering Ryan broke 25k in a NX, I expect he could easily pull 10k in an Escape Pod with a Hand Phaser.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,362
# 94
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skollulfr View Post
take a cruiser & play half heartedly or a higher difficulty. they will occasionally cloak.
not as often as kling bops though.

usually they get splashed before getting the chance. especially to pc's in escorts.
ahhh, maybe that's why i've never seen them cloak then; even in a cruiser i usually finish them off quickly
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33 PM.