Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,242
# 5811
03-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Soon capital ships start forming up and the screeching rips through the comm and PACES.. As the Aliens begin hitting Blake and the forces present their screeching disabling the newtypes... One forms into a bladed vessel and rams an Iconain ship and begins assimilation..*
Blake: AH!

PACES, reset... comms...

PACES: St-- st--stand...b-- b-- by...

*The Comms and PACES shut down before coming back online on a much lower frequency, as well as after recalibrating the shields to deflect the transmissions.*

Blake: Okay! Now I'm vexed!

*He forms 2 nano-pulse blades from the top of his gauntlets and starts tearing the Fighters apart.*

Jacob, little hand?! These things are still adapting to my--

Hold on...

*He notices that the fighters are having a harder time adapting to the nano-pulse, and that he's cutting them up like butter. He targets his micro-torps again and fires, tearing through the fighters again.*

ALRIGHT! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!

*He turns around as a wing of fighters surrounds him.*

A wing of fighters? Really?

EAT PLASMA!

*He fires his Phaser Gatlings and Micro-Torps angain before darting out of the way, gutting the fighters with his blades as he dodges them. He grabs one fighter and rips the wing off, throwing it at another, tearing them apart.*

Yo, Jacob, how long do you think this'll hold?!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,682
# 5812
03-13-2013, 03:11 PM
*Then another large chunk pops off and forms into a captial ship with wrapping tentacles grabs another Iconian ship ripping the ship apart as if angry but older and more deft to space combat.*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,682
# 5813
03-13-2013, 03:12 PM
*The grab leaves smaller ones on the hands and they begin to wreak havoc on PACES as it starts reacting badly to the heavy flow of information..*

*OOC: TOuching them is a bad no no.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,242
# 5814
03-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Then another large chunk pops off and forms into a captial ship with wrapping tentacles grabs another Iconian ship ripping the ship apart as if angry but older and more deft to space combat.*
*The Dor'kat'a comes about and fires its Main Gun on the ship, the third shot killing it.*

OOC: No, you're not allowed to kill Taragi off...
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,682
# 5815
03-13-2013, 03:15 PM
*James watching as 10 Iconian vessels start turning on the rest as silver colored... *

James: Oh... *&^*(..... Sam... Jacob better come up with something fast... Because We can't keep this up... Taragi and his bunch are losing the edge..
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,682
# 5816
03-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Dor'kat'a comes about and fires its Main Gun on the ship, the third shot killing it.*

OOC: No, you're not allowed to kill Taragi off...
OOC: No I leave that up to you... But they are gaining the upper hand.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,242
# 5817
03-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The grab leaves smaller ones on the hands and they begin to wreak havoc on PACES as it starts reacting badly to the heavy flow of information..*

*OOC: TOuching them is a bad no no.*
OOC: Noted. But the nano-pulses are okay. Technically, it's energy, not physical contact.

*Blake lets go and fires his hand-phaser, destroying the fighter.*

Blakes: PACES, reset! NOW!

*PACES resets, leaving Blake down to his palm phasers and gatlings for a minute. PACES comes back online.*

Jacob, don't touch the fighters! I almost lost PACES there!

*He continues to destroy the fighters, using his nano-pulse blades and other weapons.*

OOC: Well, he IS called Armada.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,682
# 5818
03-13-2013, 03:17 PM
*OOC: There is a riddle to beating these things but not going to spoil it.. Saving it for later.. Just waiting for Jacob's counter measure which will work some...*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,571
# 5819
03-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Jacob: get away from them. Let your system reset.

He heads quickly to where Blake is and starts firing away with his mini phaser canons.

Jacob: Roland have the harvest prepare to fire the subspace torpedoe. Blake we need to draw as many of them as we can here. When that torpedoe fires the subspace rift will rip Nything near it apart.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,682
# 5820
03-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Noted. But the nano-pulses are okay. Technically, it's energy, not physical contact.

*Blake lets go and fires his hand-phaser, destroying the fighter.*

Blakes: PACES, reset! NOW!

*PACES resets, leaving Blake down to his palm phasers and gatlings for a minute. PACES comes back online.*

Jacob, don't touch the fighters! I almost lost PACES there!

*He continues to destroy the fighters, using his nano-pulse blades and other weapons.*

OOC: Well, he IS called Armada.
OOC: Yeah but since it touched guess what..

*Another small form breaks off of the orb and forms into something pure silver... A suit.. and begins attacking Armada and brutally*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:16 PM.