Captain
# 21
03-13-2013, 03:23 PM
is it just me or do these projects contain less with each project ? , yet the cost stays the same ?
Career Officer
# 22
03-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Whilst I like the idea of Klingon Costume-Statues (which could open the door to more KDF Uniforms), to present FED players with... Banners? That's a kick in the teeth. That's worse that a bunch of floating exocomps. Really guys, if this is the best you've got to offer, I dread to think what the next release will be. Colored Carpets? Maybe a Clock on the Wall?
Captain
# 23
03-13-2013, 03:57 PM
I would love to see some USEFUL updates via the Featured Projects. Ya'know, like... crafting stations on the lower decks? Perhaps adding an Exchange in the Ops center?
Rihannsu
# 24
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
I would love to see some USEFUL updates via the Featured Projects. Ya'know, like... crafting stations on the lower decks? Perhaps adding an Exchange in the Ops center?

Yes because those clearly arent unlocks already.
Career Officer
# 25
03-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Still trying to think of what existing in-game assets you haven't tried to monetize as "Starbase Improvements" yet....

Oh yeah - trees. Flower pots. Perhaps you can grab the puddle from SFA or Bajor and just slap it in there somewhere.

/ffs...
Captain
# 26
03-13-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm not impressed with this... I keep hoping that you guys would give us something with real endgame substance to do with Starbases instead of time and dilithium sinks for nothing but fluff.

Where's the freaking GAME?
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Captain
# 27
03-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsitsalot View Post
Where's the freaking GAME?
Come back in May, apparently. Frankly that's what about 75% of my fleet seems to be doing as we speak.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Rihannsu
# 28
03-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
Oh yeah - trees. Flower pots.
Actually we seen screenshoots of hanging vines in the Embassy Lobby columns so expect that one to be coming up.
Captain
# 29
03-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Come back in May, apparently. Frankly that's what about 75% of my fleet seems to be doing as we speak.
I think that the real reason why they won't talk about the may update is because they know it will go over in this community like a stack of bricks on our bare toes...

I really don't understand the need for secrecy.

It had better darned well be SPECTACULAR. I've got a feeling though that half-way through may, we'll be told that they have to push it back until June. And halfway through June, they'll tell us it'll be in July. That would be consistant. There's stuff that we've been tokd "It'll be coming in the next update," since the game came out practically.

Cryptic needs to crap or get off the pot, because other people need to go!
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Captain
# 30
03-13-2013, 07:02 PM
BOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOORIIIIING.

Seriously, I hate to say this, but this is.... poor.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.