Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Ensign
# 41
03-02-2013, 06:58 PM
what is a good way to get a hold of you guys, time wise?
Career Officer
# 42
03-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi there and thanks for the bump!

Crazy week for yours truly, comprised of late work shifts, Freelance work, game Beta testing, and a new release, but in the event I am unavailable or the rare occasion (like this past week) I am tied up and unresponsive, any member of Bloodbath can invite you to the Fleet (except the lowest rank, reserved mainly for newest recruits for a week or less).

I would still prefer an in-game mail, even if it is in addition to being invited by one of the membership, if only so I can properly get your character(s) ranked up properly (primarily an administrative thing)

Hope this helps!

Oh, and we are WAY overdue for an update post, filled with finished projects and new timers, timing!

Update soon!
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 03-09-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Career Officer
# 43
03-12-2013, 10:32 PM
  • Embassy "Enhanced Intelligence" Ops vanity project: DONE.

• Upgrade Recruitment Facilities III: DONE.

• Shipyard IV: Contributions complete, timer running. 10 days remain from the time of this posting.

• Embassy Diplomacy Tier II: Contribution collection to begin in 8 hrs.

• Current Starbase focus 2:1 Science:Engineering, this should put both Tier 4 projects landing at nearly the same time... eep!

• Recruitment continues to flourish - currently over 75 unique accounts/players associated with Bloodbath, approximately 1/3 fully "active" in any given week, plus those who rotate in and out of active play on a monthly basis (we rarely have anyone leave, and have no time limits on active status or purge cycles), the remainder inactive or parked alts.

• And in addition to all that, big gains in XP as always!
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 03-13-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Lieutenant
# 44
03-13-2013, 08:48 PM
I would like to sign up sounds good for me.

My handle is @talore
Career Officer
# 45
03-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talore003 View Post
I would like to sign up sounds good for me.

My handle is @talore
Greetings! If you have not already, please be sure to send a quick in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh with your interest.

While I do eventually see requests here, I do not check it as often as I do game mail - it is the best way to ensure a fast reply.

As always, please include a brief description of what it is you are looking for in a fleet, and/or what has drawn you to us. This is not an application process, merely a method of ensuring we are the right fleet for your needs. My biggest goal is not to artificially inflate our fleet's ranks with empty promises or an open door, but to do my part to ensure you have the best possible STO experience - for the betterment of the game! The more happy players, the longer the retention, the higher activity on KDF side, and the larger the potential population... which all leads to more content, indirectly (so secretly, perhaps I'm selfishly helping you have a better game experience so I get more content... somehow. )
Republic Veteran
# 46
03-20-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm an easy going gamer, 45, looking for a KDF guild that is active on STO. I work quite a few hours, but am on the game several times a week. I am willing to bring 2-3 KDF toons to your guild and be a contributing member.
Career Officer
# 47
03-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Greetings!

Please see the post just above yours for contact instructions. I look forward to hearing from you in-game!

Career Officer
# 48
03-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Update:

• Starbase Shipyard 4: DONE.

• Embassy Diplomatic Facilities 2: DONE.

• "Museum Quality" starbase featured project (uniform mannequins): DONE.

• Starbase 4: Provision gathering underway, currently 20% at the time of this posting.

• XP gains: +2,000 Fleet XP; +1,000 Starbase XP; +1,520 Military XP; +1,520 Engineering XP; +3,500 Science XP; +1,000 Embassy XP; +4,670 Diplomacy XP; +470 Recruitment XP (from provisioning)

• And as always, a warm welcome to our new members since last update!

'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Career Officer
# 49
04-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Minor Updates: Slow upper tiers are being slow (but never stopping!).

• Starbase IV Upgrade: Now 57% filled (1,479,764/1,900,000 Dilithium remain, 420k collected!)

• XP gains: +5 Military XP; +2,005 Engineering XP; +2,505 Science XP; +9,020 Diplomacy XP; +120 Recruitment XP

• And once again, a warm welcome to the newest members of the Fleet since last update!

Keep up the great work!
Ensign
I would like to become a member of your fleet. Thank you for any consideration in this matter.

My character name is

Maersk@Bobbyjack60