Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.53

General:
Captain
# 2
03-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I will be the first to say thank you
Rihannsu
# 3
03-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Sweet! Good change.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
any chance the will be vesta Dilithium store weapons. ?
Rihannsu
# 5
03-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unheard1978 View Post
any chance the will be vesta Dilithium store weapons. ?
why would there be? the only unique weapon the vesta has is the Auxiliary Cannon, and that comes with the ship, which you can commission and decommission as many times as you need for a full set
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Career Officer
# 6
03-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Big thumbs up to ArchonCryptic for keeping an eye on this.

Career Officer
# 7
03-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
why would there be? the only unique weapon the vesta has is the Auxiliary Cannon, and that comes with the ship, which you can commission and decommission as many times as you need for a full set
I assume he wants Aux Cannons in non-phaser flavors.
Rihannsu
# 8
03-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I assume he wants Aux Cannons in non-phaser flavors.
i wouldn't mind that, as well as having them in different types besides heavy cannons, but i don't see that coming anytime soon

and if it does, it'll either be a lockbox, lobi, fleet, reputation, or crafting (when they finally revamp it) thing...no matter which way, serious grinding will be required to get even one such weapon, and it'll cost dilithium, as most stuff tends to cost these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 9
03-13-2013, 11:54 PM
so when will this hit the holodeck ?
Captain
# 10
03-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
i wouldn't mind that, as well as having them in different types besides heavy cannons, but i don't see that coming anytime soon

and if it does, it'll either be a lockbox, lobi, fleet, reputation, or crafting (when they finally revamp it) thing...no matter which way, serious grinding will be required to get even one such weapon, and it'll cost dilithium, as most stuff tends to cost these days
I would like to see Turrets to go with the Dual Cannons, which would eliminate the dilemma of being forced to make your aft weapons useless due to having to drastically reduce your Weapons power in order to boost your Aux power sufficiently to take advantage of the cannons. Of course, some would consider this dilemma to be an important balancing issue . . .
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?