Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Greetings, I have submitted a bug ticket on this already, but I wanted to see if anyone else had same issue.

When I enter off the holodeck into my fleet starbase, the lighting gets dark enough if I don't know where to go I wind up aimlessly following walls and checking doors until I find the room I want. Oddly enough if I enter the holodeck the lighting returns to normal levels and I can see out of the holodeck where the whole base is lit up to normal levels too. As soon as I exit the holodeck it darkens back down and it's very difficult to see anything again.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
10-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I haven't run into this as of yet. There are lighting changes when I enter the holodeck and then when I leave it, but it all works properly. Have you tried changing your graphics setting to see if that corrects it?
Survivor of Remus
# 3
10-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi, I am having a similar issue, except for me it occurs every time i visit the fleet starbase, when i enter the holodeck, lighting is normal, as soon as i leave, everything is dark again so that i cannot see annything.

So far messing around with graphics hasn't solved anything for me, but if ypu do find a fix or hear back from the davs, could you post it here please, it's driving me nuts!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I am havinv the same trouble, the starbase so dark I can't see it properly, and when I go into the conferance room (next to replamat and bar) I think I am supposed to see glass at some point, but I see nothing, just shadows reflecting off of air
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2013, 12:02 PM
anyone found a cure yet?
Ensign
# 6
03-11-2013, 07:53 PM
I have the same issue as well with the lighting. Only on the entry floor of my fleet starbase. If i go into the holodeck, its nice and bright, likewise if i take the turbolift to the other sections. Its lit just fine everywhere else but that main floor. I cant imagine its a graphic issue since its fine everywhere else. I also have the missing glass as mentioned previously. Can we at least get a light switch so i stop falling down the stairs from the bar? A fix would be helpful for this.
Captain
# 7
03-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Sure.

Upgrade your Starbase's Lighting by adding a switch, cost 1,000,000 Dil.

You're welcome.

Lieutenant
# 8
03-14-2013, 08:49 AM
I have been told that it is a hardware issue not a game issue.
You Klingon Bastard You Killed My Son.