Lieutenant
# 51
03-14-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm glad just the PvP stats of the Cyro pulsewave have been altered, and I hope this is a growing trend that will eventually divorce PvP and PvE from each other. Whether its been intentional or unintentionally the PvP forums are responsible for getting more things nerfed then they have buffed, and these changes have carried over to PvE. If you guys want to nerf your ships/equipment/ground equipment than by all means do so, but those 10+ page nerf threads shouldn't be affecting PvE players. In the end all PvE players are killing is just AI controlled bits of data. I've never seen a PvE player take out a borg cube, and then insult the cube afterwards in chat and call it a noob.
Captain
# 52
03-14-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
so you are basically telling me that i've thrown out 480.000 Fleet credits and 240k Dillithium for 3 Very Rare Romulan BOFFs which do not stack and have no crit bonus.

THANK YOU
Yeah but at least now no one can hit you at all even with a tractor beam lock
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 53
03-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenight00 View Post
I'm glad just the PvP stats of the Cyro pulsewave have been altered, and I hope this is a growing trend that will eventually divorce PvP and PvE from each other. Whether its been intentional or unintentionally the PvP forums are responsible for getting more things nerfed then they have buffed, and these changes have carried over to PvE. If you guys want to nerf your ships/equipment/ground equipment than by all means do so, but those 10+ page nerf threads shouldn't be affecting PvE players. In the end all PvE players are killing is just AI controlled bits of data. I've never seen a PvE player take out a borg cube, and then insult the cube afterwards in chat and call it a noob.
Anotherwords you're fine with the weapon being overpowered against AI because it's too stupid to effectively fight back and needs monster health to keep it balanced.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Ensign
# 54
03-14-2013, 11:02 AM
is the server back up? I seen several posts saying they are back in but I am unable to get past trying to update the launcher. The maintenance should have been completed an hour ago. Any one have any ideas?
Closed Thread