Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Cryptic Studios Team
For a limited time, there is a chance to receive a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship or Lobi Crystals upon opening a Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack!

Click here to read more.

[UPDATE] Hey folks, looks like I made a mistake - Fleet Support Duty Officer Packs are not being discontinued after this promotion. Really sorry about any confusion!

Last edited by v4liance; 03-14-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Nice. I've been expecting this for a few weeks now. I hope they fall into my price-range but it seems pretty unlikely

Not going higher than 200m. If not, I'll stick with my JHEC
Republic Veteran
# 3
03-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Red alert shields up, all hands prepare for Dreadnought rage.

Career Officer
# 4
03-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Red alert shields up, all hands prepare for Dreadnought rage.
Why would there be any Dreadnough rage?
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Captain
# 5
03-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
From now until server maintenance during the morning (PDT) of Thursday, March 28, 2013, every Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack you open will also* include either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship**!

Mmmmm lobi @ roughly the same price as a dropbox key per crystal + the chance to win a bug.

Can't beat that.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 6
03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
sooo....

any chance, now that the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship is sold again, to fix the holes in the Ship?

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130314/35yw3xtl.jpg
Republic Veteran
# 7
03-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordagamemnonb5 View Post
Why would there be any Dreadnough rage?
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: As an added bonus for owners of a Jem?Hadar Attack Ship, there is a Hangar item available for use exclusively for the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (available for purchase in the Lobi Store). Scaling quality levels of these items will be available for purchase from the Shipyard Store, Dilithium Store, or Fleet Store only if you have obtained the both the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship and Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.
For those who keep demanding Cryptic change their policy on the pets, just got their answer.

No

Captain
# 8
03-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Mmmmm lobi @ roughly the same price as a dropbox key per crystal + the chance to win a bug.

Can't beat that.
well looks like they listened to one of my requests. thread in c-store section.

now about that 20% off everything in the z-store thread??? hmm - March Madness sale thread??
Career Officer
# 9
03-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v4liance View Post
For a limited time, there is a chance to receive a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship or Lobi Crystals upon opening a Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack before they?re discontinued. Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
I like the simplistic way you post things and nice to see a fresh face dealing with PR. Keep up the great work!
Captain
# 10
03-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
well looks like they listened to one of my requests. thread in c-store section.

now about that 20% off everything in the z-store thread??? hmm - March Madness sale thread??
Ya, I'm thinking 5 should do it, but if I don't win the bug at least 35 o's should give me a decent chance at a conn officer or 2 PLUS the 50 lobi.

Am wondering if the 'big' sale is yet to come, after we all blow our wads in this sale.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Closed Thread