Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 11
03-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Ya, I'm thinking 5 should do it, but if I don't win the bug at least 35 o's should give me a decent chance at a conn officer or 2 PLUS the 50 lobi.

Am wondering if the 'big' sale is yet to come, after we all blow our wads in this sale.
Having a storewide 20% off sale at the end of this sale would be Genius!! - Think about it - sooo many people spending all their saved up Zen on this promo - then that sale would be sure to wipe out most of the stockpiled Zen left in people's accounts. Come May people would need to start buying Zen in large quantities again.
Career Officer
# 12
03-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Oh good. More bug boats. Just what this game needs.
"Everybody Chill Out!"

"I'mma cold-blooded killer... Ha ha! get it?"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 13
03-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Tempting...
----
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
03-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Just opened 20,000 Zen worth of Fleet packs - No Attack Ship

This was the one and only time I would spend such money. I will not be doing so again when Cryptic have stacked the odds heavily against the player.

Cryptic have used this situation to flip off the players who own the Dreadnaught and wanted to be able to use the Attack Ship pets. Owning the Attack ship will allow access to a whole range of fighters including a fleet version.

Oh but wait... this fleet support pack gives you a chance at owning an Attack Ship and sets you on the path to getting the lobi to buy a Dreadnaught. Of course, once you have the Dreadnaught your back to square one with the lottery to get the attack ship.

Really classy move by Cryptic.
Captain
# 15
03-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post
Just opened 20,000 Zen worth of Fleet packs - No Attack Ship ...

I've spent almost $60 in keys and whatever EC cost for Lockboxes that don't drop anymore for a Galor and nothing ... That's proably not enough but man, that's my fault.

No one needs this ship, much like I don't need the Galor. But if I want the Galor then I can't blame Cryptic for anything.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene

Last edited by cmdrscarlet; 03-14-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Making a point
Career Officer
# 16
03-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:

This was the one and only time I would spend such money. I will not be doing so again when Cryptic have stacked the odds heavily against the player.

Cryptic have used this situation to flip off the players who own the Dreadnaught and wanted to be able to use the Attack Ship pets. Owning the Attack ship will allow access to a whole range of fighters including a fleet version.

Oh but wait... this fleet support pack gives you a chance at owning an Attack Ship and sets you on the path to getting the lobi to buy a Dreadnaught. Of course, once you have the Dreadnaught your back to square one with the lottery to get the attack ship.

Buy keys, sell keys on exchange for EC, buy attack ship with EC.
----
Captain
# 17
03-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
...so you have about 5000 lobi, right ?
So each KDF warriors skirt costs 100 lobi, resold on the exchange for 10 mil ea would give you about enough to buy a bugship (500 mil ec).

...That is IF you don't collapse your own market.

Sry for your misfortune but those doffs are worth something as well as the loot from those boxes.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
03-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
...so you have about 5000 lobi, right ?
So each KDF warriors skirt costs 100 lobi, resold on the exchange for 10 mil ea would give you about enough to buy a bugship (500 mil ec).

...That is IF you don't collapse your own market.

Sry for your misfortune but those doffs are worth something as well as the loot from those boxes.

I opened some boxes and got no lobi and this has happened to at least another person in my fleet.

The boxes are supposed to have 10 lobi OR the attack ship - A box that yields no Lobi and no Attack ship should not be possible but it happened to me at least three times.

Draw your own conclusions...
Captain
# 19
03-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
I opened some boxes and got no lobi and this has happened to at least another person in my fleet.

The boxes are supposed to have 10 lobi OR the attack ship - A box that yields no Lobi and no Attack ship should not be possible but it happened to me at least three times.

Draw your own conclusions...
WOW, report that for sure !
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 20
03-14-2013, 03:12 PM
+1 to report!! I was about to plunk into some DOff packs (hey, more DOffs ) but now ... hrm.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Closed Thread