Career Officer
# 5851
03-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Blake: On it!

Roland, is PACES back up yet?

*to himself*

The one saving grace is that without PACES, he can't access the heavier weapons on Armada...
Roland: still trying to find him now. Although I wouldnt get to optimistic about the heavy weapons if he disabled him and put another au in he still can. But let's hope he isn't that smart.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5852
03-14-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Roland: still trying to find him now. Although I wouldnt get to optimistic about the heavy weapons if he disabled him and put another au in he still can. But let's hope he isn't that smart.
Blake: Roland, PACES was derived from your program, and you were custom-programmed to be compatible with the armours. Shouldn't that mean that you and PACES are the only AIs that can access the armour, since Jacob's the only one who could program you just right for that?

*He brings out the back-up armour. It can only make Warp 9 and only has the palm phasers and a photon micro-torpedo launcher. It's mainly silver.*

Huh, the old Prototype Warp Armour.

Roland, if you can't find PACES in the next five minutes, just activate the back-up in the ship computers. He downloaded when we came in.

If you can't manage that, can you plug yourself into this armour AND Jacob's at the same time?

*He looks at the console, and notices that the lock-down is still in effect.*

Good. He's dead in the water while the lock-down's active.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 5853
03-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Blake: Roland, PACES was derived from your program, and you were custom-programmed to be compatible with the armours. Shouldn't that mean that you and PACES are the only AIs that can access the armour, since Jacob's the only one who could program you just right for that?

*He brings out the back-up armour. It can only make Warp 9 and only has the palm phasers and a photon micro-torpedo launcher. It's mainly silver.*

Huh, the old Prototype Warp Armour.

Roland, if you can't find PACES in the next five minutes, just activate the back-up in the ship computers. He downloaded when we came in.

If you can't manage that, can you plug yourself into this armour AND Jacob's at the same time?

*He looks at the console, and notices that the lock-down is still in effect.*

Good. He's dead in the water while the lock-down's active.
Roland: while Jacob might have created me to work the suit it is possible if anyone had access to those files to create a dumb ai to infiltrate paces it is possible. Also you have any idea how..... Never mind. I am sending a copy of me to that suit.
Career Officer
# 5854
03-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Roland stops for a moment. Thinking. He should be able to handle this. Why can't he fins that other suit. He runs a self diagnostic again which tells him he's fine but he doesn't believe it.

Jacob is flying around the outside of the ship looking for any signs of the suit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5855
03-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Roland: while Jacob might have created me to work the suit it is possible if anyone had access to those files to create a dumb ai to infiltrate paces it is possible. Also you have any idea how..... Never mind. I am sending a copy of me to that suit.
Blake: Thanks.

Computer, activate Warp Proto-Armour. Matthews 1-1-0-Omega-Obsidian-Delta, enable.

*The suit powers up and the boots slide forward onto the platform. Blake steps into them as the mechanical arms fit the armour. The process takes 2 minutes (because this is a much older version of the armour) to fit and initialise the armour.*

Okay, Roland. Upload Preference set Armada-1.

Captain
# 5856
03-14-2013, 01:34 PM
OOC: Uh... WTH is going on?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5857
03-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Uh... WTH is going on?
OOC: Sub-plot.

*The rest of the fleet arrives as they begin moving in on Angel Halo.

R.S.S. Republic, Bridge.*

Sam: Here we go.

Battle stations!

Captain
# 5858
03-14-2013, 02:26 PM
*James arrives to the bridge and soon he issues that they resume combat procedures. The crew remain in their normal suits and the bridge crew soon fond themselves descending into the combat bridge which is really more secure version of the bridge. *

*OOC: Federation General Quarters revamped in the late 25th century by late Fleet Admiral Allen, who saw the usual general quarters as un safe for the crew of the ship and devised these new enhancements to all vessels and required to have safety procedures. The EV suits received a needed update as they became thin and elastic and strong like combat armor. New vessels received combat bridges which were beneath the bridge at first then later were moved to a deck or two down with the seats descending downward into place in the Combat bridge. These bridges were reinforced with stronger materials to withstand punishment and had forcefields that would activate in case of any emergency, bird flack to seal breaches, and shielding to protect it from continued attack when the bridge above is destroyed.

Just thought I would give a little bit of heads up... as to what these things I am mentioning are.*

James: Here we go... All ships forward at level 2 combat speed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5859
03-14-2013, 02:42 PM
*Blake has reached the armour by tracking the lock-down comm beam. He's scanning the armour, which is showing no life signs.*

Blake: Looks like the pilot's dead.

*He flies around to look at the front of the armour.*

What the...?

*The armour is empty.*

Roland, scan the armour.

Jacob, I've found the Armour. Transmitting coordinates now.

Career Officer
# 5860
03-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
*Blake has reached the armour by tracking the lock-down comm beam. He's scanning the armour, which is showing no life signs.*

Blake: Looks like the pilot's dead.

*He flies around to look at the front of the armour.*

What the...?

*The armour is empty.*

Roland, scan the armour.

Jacob, I've found the Armour. Transmitting coordinates now.
Roland: scanning now.

Jacob: alright. I'll Send a shuttle to bring it in.

Captain Devon on the harvest bridge.

Devon: all hands prepare for combat we are going in.

Ooc: at work now so I won't be on for a few hours.