Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
# 1 Shakespeare
03-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong: the Bard was a Klingon. People on these forums complain about a lack of KDF content but rarely have any ideas. Why not have a Shakespearean costume pack?
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 152
# 2
03-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Fail......
THE POWER OF KRATOS!!!
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 292
# 3 Total Coolant Failure
03-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronplah78 View Post
Fail......

Understatement of the freaking year. by the way your signature was of that guy who lost his kid on the God of War? Poor guy.

In other news i think you should let Kahn & Picard do Shakespeare, maybe those two can do a Shakespeare off like a rap off.
Ensign
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
# 4
03-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paczok View Post
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong: the Bard was a Klingon. People on these forums complain about a lack of KDF content but rarely have any ideas. Why not have a Shakespearean costume pack?
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern died without honor. They shamed their Houses by wearing tights and ruffled collars.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,180
# 5
03-14-2013, 08:28 PM
no ideas huh




http://media.lunch.com/d/d7/336489.jpg?2 why should Orions be the only ones to show off their assets

http://www.reocities.com/Area51/Realm/3122/valkris2.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Kirk_image.jpg Would kill for this if i maxed out marauder

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Magistrate.jpg

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp-...09/klingon.jpg

http://application.denofgeek.com/ima...9/klingons.jpg

There are plenty of ideas, just Cryptic doses not want to do them because they don't make much money off it.

Shakespeare outfits not needed, unless you do it in the original Klingon which I hear is better

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party



Last edited by neoakiraii; 03-14-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,553
# 6
03-14-2013, 08:55 PM
The entire thing was a joke inspired by a Russian college professor during the Cold War who claimed Shakespeare was Russian.

That said, I think the Enterprise folks may have been hinting that it was true when they had the line about Shakespeare's plays being the same in both universes. (It was either a slam on Shakespeare for being dark -- which strikes me as rather unfair -- or a coy hint that he was an extraterrestrial, which is why he'd be the same in both universes.)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,100
# 7
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
no ideas huh




http://media.lunch.com/d/d7/336489.jpg?2 why should Orions be the only ones to show off their assets

http://www.reocities.com/Area51/Realm/3122/valkris2.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Kirk_image.jpg Would kill for this if i maxed out marauder

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Magistrate.jpg

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp-...09/klingon.jpg

http://application.denofgeek.com/ima...9/klingons.jpg

There are plenty of ideas, just Cryptic doses not want to do them because they don't make much money off it.

Shakespeare outfits not needed, unless you do it in the original Klingon which I hear is better
Not true! Just make it so that Federation Klingon Bridge Officers and Players can use them too!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,180
# 8
03-14-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Not true! Just make it so that Federation Klingon Bridge Officers and Players can use them too!
Well played sir

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party


Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 152
# 9
03-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake477 View Post
Understatement of the freaking year. by the way your signature was of that guy who lost his kid on the God of War? Poor guy.

In other news i think you should let Kahn & Picard do Shakespeare, maybe those two can do a Shakespeare off like a rap off.
Kratos is the BEST!!!

And also, here's what you are suggesting: EPIC RAP BATTLES Khan VS Picard

That should go on YouTube.
THE POWER OF KRATOS!!!
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3
# 10
03-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paczok View Post
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong: the Bard was a Klingon.
No. The Bard was a Spoony. Spoon'Tok was the Klingon.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 PM.