Commander
# 241
03-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I can if you want to give me a list on what you want covered.. who to invite etc.
Soz i didnt get back to ya, baby finally came

Did the meeting go well?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Lieutenant
# 242
03-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Soz i didnt get back to ya, baby finally came

Did the meeting go well?
If Sutherland is correct, then it never happened..

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."
Commander
# 243
03-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethpower121 View Post
If Sutherland is correct, then it never happened..
According to the Devil worshipping Abrams, none of it ever happened!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 244
03-11-2013, 12:10 PM
I will be posting my teaser shortly in a separate post so it gets great visibility

Also, I have been thinking about something which I believe would add an another level of player engagement.

How about after each season is finished, we host a PvP tournament where teams get to represent the factions.

The author of the winning faction of the tournament gets to set the next Season up?

This way we draw-in a audience from the PvP community into showing interest in our stories too.

It would be really cool playing in a tournament where you see a storyline developing from it.
Captain
# 245
03-15-2013, 06:55 AM
How about the winner has the opportunity to be set up as a consultant on the next season? I'd still like some control over my faction's storyline.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Commander
# 246
03-15-2013, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
How about the winner has the opportunity to be set up as a consultant on the next season? I'd still like some control over my faction's storyline.
Your suppose to take control over your own factions storyline, if someone those something you dont want them too then you tell them... thats why we consult each other all the time!

Lieutenant
# 247
03-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
How about after each season is finished, we host a PvP tournament where teams get to represent the factions.

The author of the winning faction of the tournament gets to set the next Season up?
Does that mean the winner gets to publish the first mission of the next season?

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."
Rihannsu
# 248
03-18-2013, 07:29 AM
hehe. I'm still here. I'm just waiting for thursday...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 249
03-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
hehe. I'm still here. I'm just waiting for thursday...
Must agree I am kinda anxious too - alot could affect the start of my mission so need to orientate my story in the proper context!
Survivor of Romulus
# 250
04-05-2013, 04:49 AM
I just have to ask... why no Andorian Faction ?
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will