Rihannsu
Ok, got a question regarding items like the Bio-warhead/Nadeon detonator in the Dominion lock box and the Tine shuttle at the Consortium: How/when does the game decide what is in the crate? Is it determined by who opens the crate, who buys/opens the box or what?
Career Officer
# 2
03-15-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damzelltrill View Post
Ok, got a question regarding items like the Bio-warhead/Nadeon detonator in the Dominion lock box and the Tine shuttle at the Consortium: How/when does the game decide what is in the crate? Is it determined by who opens the crate, who buys/opens the box or what?
The crate contents is determined by the faction of the character that opens it...
Quote:
As a variation on an ongoing theme from previous lock boxes, we have yet another Cross-Faction Console package up for acquisition. This time around, we?re offering Federation players the chance to obtain a Bio-Neural Warhead torpedo launcher, while members of the KDF can get their hands on a Nadeon Detonator console for the first time, which can upgrade all standard torpedo types to create a Photonic Shockwave upon impact.
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=804951
Rihannsu
# 3
03-15-2013, 08:30 AM
That will teach me to skim the news.
Ok, sweet. My KDF char's getting the crate then, as my Fed has the bio-warhead already. Which I need to remember to put on the current ship.