Commander
# 2021
03-15-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by primial View Post
I've been interested in the Doff part of the game but I've used up the 26 assignment slots and no more have appeared despite making it to rear Admiral. Is there something I have to do to get more? I haven't seen how slots are generated anywhere, whether its time or level based but after a few weeks I'm assuming its not time based. Any help gratefully received.

How the hell do you have 26
Ensign
# 2022
04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
I have been offered a new duty officer every advancement but when I get the selected officer it always says I have no more room on my bridge even though I have more consoles on the bridge than officers. Why is it then that the number of bridge consoles is always more than the number of bridge officers?
Career Officer
# 2023
06-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Star fleet character, got to level 18 and didn't get any duty officers, despite the list saying 18 - Duty Officers Awarded.

Anyone got duty officers at level 18?
Ensign
# 2024
07-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusasp View Post
Star fleet character, got to level 18 and didn't get any duty officers, despite the list saying 18 - Duty Officers Awarded.

Anyone got duty officers at level 18?
Nope, I'm having the exact same problem. I'm level 20 now, and still only have the duty officers I was given at level 11.
Ensign
# 2025
07-25-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realityripple View Post
Nope, I'm having the exact same problem. I'm level 20 now, and still only have the duty officers I was given at level 11.
Having same problem here, level 20 now and did not get mine at lvl 18... I tried starting a new topic but for some reason the forums won't let me.
Ensign
# 2026
07-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelator2012 View Post
Having same problem here, level 20 now and did not get mine at lvl 18... I tried starting a new topic but for some reason the forums won't let me.
They have a limit on how long a user has to wait after registering before they're allowed to make a new topic.
Ensign
# 2027
08-10-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm at level 32 and have the Vor'kang battle cruiser And I bought a new science officer and I'm trying to put him on active duty but it won't let me.
I have an active duty position open, this officer shows up as a duty officer and when I try to activate him on active duty a window pops up stating this will permanently bind him to my crew.
I say yes but then nothing happens........he doesn't move to active duty.
{ I bought this rare officer on the exchange}

What's wrong ?

Also......how do you move officers from active duty to bridge officer candidates ?
I have 2 greyed out slots for bridge officers I want to fill.

Figuring out why this isn't working would be really appreciated.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2028
08-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwelltorrey View Post
I'm at level 32 and have the Vor'kang battle cruiser And I bought a new science officer and I'm trying to put him on active duty but it won't let me.
I have an active duty position open, this officer shows up as a duty officer and when I try to activate him on active duty a window pops up stating this will permanently bind him to my crew.
I say yes but then nothing happens........he doesn't move to active duty.
{ I bought this rare officer on the exchange}

What's wrong ?

Also......how do you move officers from active duty to bridge officer candidates ?
I have 2 greyed out slots for bridge officers I want to fill.

Figuring out why this isn't working would be really appreciated.
1. Are you sure that Dutty Officer is for your faction? you can buy doffs for the other faction and you can't use them, but you can sell them again

2.-Are you talking about moving dutty officers to a bridge officer slot?, you can't do that, they aren't the same thing
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Ensign
# 2029
08-10-2013, 10:44 PM
I'll double check if that officer is meant for Klingons......I assumed he is because he is on the duty list.
Actually.....this science officer I bought is on reserve, I can't resell him I can only dismiss him which means I lose him with no compensation.

Ok.......how do I put new officers on the bridge ?
I still have those 2 greyed out empty spots

Last edited by rockwelltorrey; 08-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2030
08-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwelltorrey View Post
I'll double check if that officer is meant for Klingons......I assumed he is because he is on the duty list.
Actually.....this science officer I bought is on reserve.

Ok.......how do I put new officers on the bridge ?
You can buy new bridge officers from the exchange, they had their own tab on the window
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...