Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,784
# 11
03-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Oh man, this made me laugh SO hard when I read it on my lunch break at work yesterday!!! Good one!

I have to ask about the Pakled sauces, though...this isn't brought to you by the same people who created Soylent Green, is it?
MMMM.....People....
Hypnotoad commands you agree with me!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,500
# 12
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Oh man, this made me laugh SO hard when I read it on my lunch break at work yesterday!!! Good one!

I have to ask about the Pakled sauces, though...this isn't brought to you by the same people who created Soylent Green, is it?
It's... Pakleds!
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,042
# 13
03-14-2013, 08:37 PM
I always wanted to invite some Klingons to a Gagh tasting.... On Arrakis.

Last edited by thlaylierah; 03-14-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 599
# 14
03-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
Is there an extra charge to do all the food preparation in front of me so I can savor the suffering?
If I want to see something like that I would prefer to watch Klingon Chef Rhamsey and his show, "Sto'Ko'Vor's Kitchen".
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,899
# 15
03-14-2013, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
If I want to see something like that I would prefer to watch Klingon Chef Rhamsey and his show, "Sto'Ko'Vor's Kitchen".
Wouldn't that be Gre'thor's Kitchen?
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,780
# 16
03-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Uh-oh, Sander...you're not thinking of this, are you?

(Warning: strong language/crude humor. NSFW.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgJm_PT_Rw

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,899
# 17
03-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Uh-oh, Sander...you're not thinking of this, are you?

(Warning: strong language/crude humor. NSFW.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgJm_PT_Rw
Actually it was a reference to Gordon Ramsey's show "Hell's Kitchen" but that works too.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 AM.