Captain
# 11
03-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhunter1 View Post
One of the newer ones (and fun to play) is "A Radio Blast from the Past"
Possibly the best foundry missio I have played. Thanks for reccomending it. It has great characters, story and interesting new aliens. Everything a good Trek story needs.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 12
03-15-2013, 04:52 PM
My "Helna of Troy" is a sequel to a TOS episode. Not sure if that counts for the list, but you might give it a play.
Commander
# 13
03-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Did 'Helena of Troy' recently get republished? I had heard of that one but could not find it before. I'll take another look and give it a whirl. Some great TOS flavored missions on here gang, give 'em a try or add to the expanding library. I am currently working a mission up myself to add. Keep it coming!
Lieutenant
# 14
03-30-2013, 07:11 AM
a good portion of my mission "the writers of history" takes place in the TOS era.
Career Officer
# 15 New TOS Foundry mission
12-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Hi all,

I know this post is a little old, but wanted to resurrect the idea. I've just started playing around with the Foundry, because I enjoy creating TOS-themed crews, and I was sure I wouldn't be the only person interested in playing missions made for them. Not just time travel, but actually intended for crews in the 2260s.

I've just published my first mission "SUPPLIES AND DEMANDS" and would love to get feedback and reviews for it. Later today I hope to finish and publish a 2nd mission called "THE DAY OF THE HAWK."

"Supplies and Demands" is currently under Review Content, and "The Day of the Hawk" should be up later today. Hope you enjoy.

You can also search for them by my handle @Notion.

I hope to do even more, so please, let me know what you think!
Lt. Commander
As @helixfungus I have two Fed sided missions that are TOS related:

Sons of Organia , in which you see the Organians return... a spin off to the original "Errand of Mercy" episode ... and

Shadows of Methuselah,...that shows what happened to Flint the immortal after the original TOS ep "Requiem for Methuselah"
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2015, 09:06 PM

Blast to the Past: Saving Gideon
A TOS time travel adventure
By johnnysnowball

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&l=90bffa59f9
From the redacted files of Starfleet Intelligence
Experience a familiar mission
With all new features

Last edited by johnnysnowball; 02-01-2015 at 09:09 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Glad this list popped up. I'm seriously considering dipping into my crystals and getting the TOS pack from the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Decided against buying the whole pack and just picking up the uniforms for me and the bridge crew. I even played thru "Night of the Comet" enough times to pick up enough chronologically appropriate phasers.

Now perusing this list for tonight's entertainment.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-20-2015, 10:49 PM
This may not happen tonight. All the rubberbanding and "server not responding" messages are wearing me down. Ugh.