Career Officer
# 11
03-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aensvrike View Post
Bango Skank
And? therefore? providing only a name is not enough for recruitment.
Ensign
# 12 Look No Further -
03-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Ka -Tet is an amazing fleet! Our Starbase is Tier 4 and we are working towards tier 5, with tier 5 shipyard as our first goal. Our embassy is almost tier 3 (diplomacy is tier 3).

Our members can be found teaming up daily to do STF's, fleet mark, or Romulan missions. We have strong STF proficient members for both ground and space and actively help our members achieve their accolade goals. We also have veteran members who excel at ship building and would be happy to offer ship building advice, should you desire it.

If you are looking for a friendly fleet, help with your STF goals, and just help in general with all your STO questions, look no further.
Ka -Tet is simply amazing!

Best of luck to all of you!

Sam
Admiral, Ka -Tet

Last edited by trek801; 03-24-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Ensign
# 13
03-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Heil, Gunslingers!

Long days, and pleasant nights to you all.

My own ka-tet has diminished in size and compassion, so I wonder if there may be a place for another at your table.

Please sit with me and have a palaver if you will, and discover that I have not forgotten the face of my father.
Career Officer
# 14
03-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgarix View Post
Heil, Gunslingers!

Long days, and pleasant nights to you all.

My own ka-tet has diminished in size and compassion, so I wonder if there may be a place for another at your table.

Please sit with me and have a palaver if you will, and discover that I have not forgotten the face of my father.
We would be honored to share a drink and discuss memories of wizards, and songs, and see how the wind whistles of you through the keyhole...
-------------------
/oorp section/
send me a private message (on the forum) if you wish, with your full in-game character name: for example, JohnDoe@Doohickey... I'm usually online during the afternoon/evening eastern standard time. Or you like send an e-mail to stokatet@hotmail.com with your full in-game character name details about yourself. And in which fleet(s) you were previously a member, with any of your characters.

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 03-22-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Ensign
# 15
03-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
And? therefore? providing only a name is not enough for recruitment.

I cry your pardon gunslingers it appears we are both victims of Sai Bango Skank's mischief say true, for such a statement was not made by my hand.

Although the circumstance is unfortunate they say nothing is coincidence blame Ka. Chance a time to palaver and discuss your Tet?
Career Officer
# 16
03-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aensvrike View Post
I cry your pardon gunslingers it appears we are both victims of Sai Bango Skank's mischief say true, for such a statement was not made by my hand.

Although the circumstance is unfortunate they say nothing is coincidence blame Ka. Chance a time to palaver and discuss your Tet?
Indeed. We may parler at your convenience. And discuss mischief, battle, and perhaps have Father Callahan bless our gathering....? stokatet@hotmail.com
Career Officer
# 17
04-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Join us! And reveal your resolve!!
Career Officer
# 18
04-21-2013, 11:34 PM
I see you poking around!! Feel the allure of greatness!!! JOIN US!!
Career Officer
# 19
05-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Ka is a well that turns....it will turn with or without you...
Career Officer
# 20
05-30-2013, 05:14 PM
We believe there are Romulans out there who wish to join us. Don't be shy.