Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1911
03-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Works for me.
I'm getting the "cannot display this page" splash. It's not even hesitating (as would be the case if it was a general load problem).
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1912
03-15-2013, 05:49 PM
I need you cats to be ready tomorrow night. I'm way behind on my videos and will need to film a bunch.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,078
# 1913
03-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
I need you cats to be ready tomorrow night. I'm way behind on my videos and will need to film a bunch.
sounds interesting; hopefully i'll be able to join for one or two, but that would depend on what you consider 'night'
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1914
03-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
sounds Interesting; Hopefully I'll Be Able To Join For One Or Two, But That Would Depend On What You Consider 'night'
>8:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time (US)
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 03-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,078
# 1915
03-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
central would be 1 hour behind eastern, so 9 PM for me; i'll definitely be on by then
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,840
# 1916
03-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
I need you cats to be ready tomorrow night. I'm way behind on my videos and will need to film a bunch.
What are you planning on doing? And does it involve wiping the floor with the Borg in a space STF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1917
03-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
What are you planning on doing? And does it involve wiping the floor with the Borg in a space STF?
I haven't decided. I'd like to run Terradome and maybe No Win Situation.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,840
# 1918
03-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
I haven't decided. I'd like to run Terradome and maybe No Win Situation.
Well... in that case I'll just sit back and feed tribbles into the grinder since I know neither of those will be Fed teams.

Anyone for a nepeta and ground tribble taco?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 1919
03-15-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Well... in that case I'll just sit back and feed tribbles into the grinder since I know neither of those will be Fed teams.

Anyone for a nepeta and ground tribble taco?
I think Terradome is Fed-only. I'll be running it with Bob (as Mr chill isn't ranked up enough)
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,185
# 1920
03-15-2013, 07:29 PM
I will be there. I have never Terradome, but I can always go for a learning run. As for No Win, I might as well come along, even though winning it is not possible.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:40 AM.