1) People who are NOT Star Trek Fans but general "gamers" (Worst of all, they have no understanding of ships or the universe outside the game and seem to think that Starfleet is some big warring organisation made up of escorts.)
2) Non-Federation Lockbox Ships (Ruins immersion)
3) Cryptic's Obvious Greed
5) High cost of everything in game to try and get players to spend cash...
this is simple Bugs that never get fixed i reported some a year ago and there still not been fixed, AFKers bumming of real players in team missions this is a big thing for me i wont do rommy rep missions any more because of it. O yer and cryptics nerf every thing policy.
players are having something colled fun? i dont no the meaning of that nerf it
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before. Say No to ARK
1. Fundamental principles of Star Trek turned upside down by Cryptics designers, like rediculusly strong Escorts and Star Trek ships in MMO "roles", althrough they are completely incompatible with that MMO mechanic. (...and Deveolpers that put their own likes/dislikes over the need of the product.)
2. Crypitcs and Perpetuals Ship/Uniform/interior "designs".
3. Too much war/to little exploration and star trek feeling in general.
In my opinion, Cryptic would have been better advised if they would have created their own unique Sci Fi universe, instead of violating Star Trek to fit their own personal liking.
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-