Captain
# 1 UI Ratio
03-15-2013, 03:24 AM
Originally i used to have a resolution of 1920x1080 and the game looked fine.
Now since i noticed some awful drops in FPS i have set the games resolution to 1440x900, which seems to be the only resolutions the game text and other things don't look blurry and the in-Game ratio seems to look fine now on my computer.

Now the problem is, the Game UI seems to be too wide. Game windows like the inventory, character status window and so on look reall too wide and not not quite like they should. Text like the Mission traker window for example is also too wide.
Also, when a NPC window pops up, like the tailor or any other NPC, the NPCs face is also too wide.

I would appreciate any help, or hint for a workaround, since the game looks really wierd.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Commander
# 2
03-15-2013, 04:28 AM
adjust it with the in game controls. Your not going to get it perfect w/o going back to 1080p res. If you can, see about a new video card even then expect some lag at times.
Captain
# 3
03-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polie05 View Post
adjust it with the in game controls. Your not going to get it perfect w/o going back to 1080p res. If you can, see about a new video card even then expect some lag at times.
I'm going to set it back to 1920x1080, since some NPCs and other things look just rediculus.

Thanks anyway.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread