Starfleet Veteran
# 301
03-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Just message him in-game, he/she will probally get it quicker that way mate

I am just finishing my spelling check (UK > US) of my mission, will let you guys know when i have posted
And you will be glad to know baby is doing fine, pooping like a trooper... Earlier I looked down and thought it was the Great Link in her Nappy!!
And... gross.
Lol
Ensign
# 302
03-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Wibbley Wobbley Earth, Depths of Nukara Prime, Do Crystal Spiders Deam?, Second Light, Webs we weave.

^^

all good, while some master where others dont quite rule... I wont be voting.. all of these entrys are so good.
Captain
# 303
03-12-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm honoured, thanks First published mission is doing well, it seems.

"The Anti-Litherea Machine" should be added to that list. It's my personal favourite for its compelling Trek-like story - although my voting criteria probably won't like the dialogue boxes.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Starfleet Veteran
# 304
03-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I'm honoured, thanks First published mission is doing well, it seems.

"The Anti-Litherea Machine" should be added to that list. It's my personal favourite for its compelling Trek-like story - although my voting criteria probably won't like the dialogue boxes.
Thanks for that shout out, honoured as welll. My first published mission as well. And if it is about the spelling errors, believe me I kicked myself over and over for that one.

Last edited by gammadelta2; 03-13-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Captain
# 305
03-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta2 View Post
Thanks for that shout out, honoured as welll. My first published mission as well. And if it is about the spelling errors, believe me I kicked myself over and over for that one.
Not a problem. And haha I've heard I have some as well, I'll be going through it after the contest voting window closes.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Lt. Commander
# 306
03-16-2013, 10:34 AM
The Package

***update>>> log: 16 / 3 / 13
  • tried fixing useless companions on maps.
  • tried to fix spelling.
  • replaced couple encounters on some maps.
  • added call for reinforcements to couple maps.
  • moved spawn point to try fixing disappearing npcs.
  • removed 2 kill objectives.
  • removed exit map to finish. * This now completes on completion of last objective.
  • Moved couple mob spawn points. *
  • moved couple objects around.
  • moved 2 objective locations *since spawn point was moved.

No plot was changed still same.

couple maps had AWAY TEAM and enemies disappearing... hopefully fixed that.
objective locations moved.
Survivor of Romulus
# 307
03-17-2013, 12:15 AM
Depths of Nukara Prime.

Fixed more invisible wall gaps.
Lt. Commander
# 308
03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
All I've changed is the spelling in mine - just correcting what I can and what I can see.

Got my first 1 star review yesterday. He/She says that the use of dialogue was like kids speak. >.<

So I emailed him/her back, saying I had 5 days to learn and create the mission, as I had no idea about the challenge and I'm new to the forums and foundry, so I chose to use simple and understandable dialogue so all ages and ethnicity can understand no matter how basic or advance their skill is with English.

Also, I asked if it is so, why don't they give me alternatives to use in a future update after the competition has ended! XD

I doubt I'd get an mail back. But I'm beginning to question, was this just a "troll"? Has anyone else had a similar problem? O.o

Last edited by enterprise629; 03-17-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 309
03-17-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterprise629 View Post
All I've changed is the spelling in mine - just correcting what I can and what I can see.

Got my first 1 star review yesterday, from ********* He/She says that the use of dialogue was like kids speak. >.<

So I emailed him/her back, saying I had 5 days to learn and create the mission, as I had no idea about the challenge and I'm new to the forums and foundry, so I chose to use simple and understandable dialogue so all ages and ethnicity can understand no matter how basic or advance their skill is with English.

Also, I asked if it is so, why don't they give me alternatives to use in a future update after the competition has ended! XD

I doubt I'd get an mail back. But I'm beginning to question, was this just a "troll"? Has anyone else had a similar problem? O.o
I recommend you edit your post and remove their user name.
Lt. Commander
# 310
03-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta2 View Post
I recommend you edit your post and remove their user name.
Done, my intentions weren't to put anyone in the spotlight, if you know what I mean.

But thanks anyways (Y)