Captain
# 11
03-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Quote:
These weapons can be traded in at the Ferengi Collector for the same amount of Refined Dilithium that the weapon initially cost to purchase.
when is this coming to holodeck please ?
Captain
# 12
03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Fleet weapons with [ACC]x2 ?

Good change Cryptic! Thanks.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Since they're getting a new toy, can I have Fleet Aux Phasers for my Vesta?

And while you're at it, can you fix the MACO Engine graphic FX on the Vesta too?
Commander
# 14
03-15-2013, 08:51 PM
I am more concerned that the Elite Fleet weapons won't be in every energy type (or so has been rumored), esp for people with Mk XII Purple tactical consoles or even blue since they aren't extremely easy to get. Although those people will probably have weapons about equal in stats (well it depends how powerful the new weapon mod is).

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Captain
# 15
03-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruinsfate View Post
And while you're at it, can you fix the MACO Engine graphic FX on the Vesta too?
don't hold your breath on that one , been asking for maco fixes for months on more than 1 ship .

Last edited by usscapital; 03-15-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Rihannsu
# 16
03-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

General:
[list][*]Added an additional variant for Fleet Elite weapons to fleet stores.
  • This variant has [Acc]x2[Dmg] and the special Elite proc appropriate to the weapon type.
[*]Added more Advanced Fleet weapons to the fleet store.
  • These Advanced Fleet weapons have [Dmg]x2 and [Acc]x2.
  • All Directed Energy types are available.
YES!!!! *does a happy dance*

EDIT: never mind...thought that was for the elite weapons *stops dancing and slinks away, majorly disappointed*
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.

Last edited by shadowfang240; 03-15-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Career Officer
# 17
03-15-2013, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.54

General:
[list][*]Added an additional variant for Fleet Elite weapons to fleet stores.
  • This variant has [Acc]x2[Dmg] and the special Elite proc appropriate to the weapon type.
[*]Added more Advanced Fleet weapons to the fleet store.
Let me just save you some time here; you might as well delete the [DMG]x2 variants as no one will buy them, simply because [acc] smokes [dmg] in every measurable way. I think you guys know this to a point, hence the glut of [dmg]x2 weapon types for fleet weapons.

Unless they are considerably cheaper, there is just no real reason to get the [Dmg]x2 version over the [Acc]x2 versions. None.
Captain
# 18
03-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Really nice!, now the Fleet Weapons are worth buying
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lieutenant
# 19
03-16-2013, 12:20 AM
So, I'm guessing since I wasted all my dilithium and fleet creds on my current elite fleet weapons, and now that you're actually coming out with something actually good, that I'm just S.O.L. (Cryptic).

Or are you guys actually going to be good Devs and just change the current elite fleet weapons?
Rihannsu
# 20
03-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by younghustler View Post
So, I'm guessing since I wasted all my dilithium and fleet creds on my current elite fleet weapons, and now that you're actually coming out with something actually good, that I'm just S.O.L. (Cryptic).

Or are you guys actually going to be good Devs and just change the current elite fleet weapons?
you purchased weapons that weren't bugged or had the wrong stats, unlike the andorian weapons, so yes, you're SOL
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.